Chapter 14 - Invitation to a Ceremony

Skylar POV
After returning from our summer vacation in the Senran Kagura Dimension, me and Jeanne took a little from those free moments to play with our daughter Dawn who is now 3 years old and she's already talks.

At the moment we were in the park next to the Academy where I am still a student. Dawn was at the top of the slide with other children.

 Dawn was at the top of the slide with other children

Dawn: *smiles* Dad! Mum! Look at me, I'm the queen. *laughs*

Skylar: Yes, sweetie. One day you will be a queen - a real queen. *looks at Jeanne* What an amazing vacation, huh Jeanne?

Jeanne: Yeah and our daughter is having so much fun. *wraps her arm around mine* We've now become the family I've always wanted to have.

Skylar: Me too and about the coronation?

Jeanne: About the coronation?

Skylar: I would like to plan something like who crowned me and where?

Jeanne: Yeah, but let's take our time for that, we'll talk about it with your mother. For now, let's rest today to play with our daughter, okay.

I nod my head when suddenly a portal opens and Sirin comes out with a letter... I wonder what it could be.

Skylar: Hello Sirin.

Jeanne: I didn't see you coming Sirin, how are you?

Sirin: I'm fine, thanks for asking. *looks at me* Here my lord, a letter has tried reached you.

Skylar: I wonder who it could be. *opens the letter then reads it* I see! It's an invitation for a friendship ceremony in a dimension called HyperDimension.

Jeanne: Should we come, darling?

Skylar: No need. They only want me.

Jeanne: I see then bring your bodyguards in case there is something that interrupts it.

Skylar: You're right. *looks at Sirin* Tell my mother that I'm leaving right now for this ceremony and call the Symphogear Wielders and Herrschers that we're going to another dimension for a ceremony.

Sirin: I'm leaving now to warn them. *summon a portal and go through, closing behind her*

I turn around and see the sadness in Jeanne's eyes.

Skylar: *takes her in a big hug and she returns it* I know you wanted us to spend some time together with our daughter but I promise we'll have fun when I get back.

Jeanne: *with tears* You can promise me that.

Skylar: *smiles warmly at her* Absolutely nothing will stop me from having a good time with my family but I have to go.

Jeanne: *wipes her tears* Ok, but please be careful. *kiss together then break up*

I nod my head then open a portal but first, I watch my daughter play with the other children... it makes me so happy to see her.

3rd POV
Skylar see Dawn running towards Jeanne and giving them a kiss then closing the portal.

Dawn: *curious* Where's Dad going? He doesn't want to play with mommy and me anymore.

Jeanne: *strokes Dawn's head* No, that's not it but he has something important to do but he's coming right back.

Dawn: Ok. *grabs Jeanne's hand* Mom, you can play with me.

Jeanne: Of course, sweetie.

And both go off to play completely unknown to the danger lurking behind them. A woman with pale skin and red eyes watches them.

???: This man will be fine in my army but I have to take this wife and child from him to force him

But in the end, she will make the biggest mistake she made in her entire life.

Skylar POV
I don't know why but... I have a terrible feeling that just crawled up my back.

I'm afraid I left Jeanne and Dawn alone. Afraid that something will happen to them but I can only pray that nothing will happen to them.

God Kiana: There you are, son. We were waiting, I bet you got the letter Sirin gave you.

Skylar: Perfect, I read that they needed me for a ceremony.

HoT (Mei): Indeed and this in a dimension where your mother and I met an old acquaintance.

Miku: Can we know who it is?

God Kiana: The name is written on the letter. It says "Histoire".

Skylar: Alright. Sirin, can you open a large  portal to this dimension for us please?

Sirin: No problem. *she opens a portal to the HyperDimension*

Skylar: Thank you. *looks at my cousin* Y/N and your Harem can you protect Jeanne of Arc and Dawn in my absence? I just felt a sensation in my back that doesn't mean anything good.

Y/N: Not at all. Ain't it girls?

Y/N's Harem: Yeah!

Skylar: Thank you. *looks at the girls* Let's go, don't keep Histoire waiting*we enter the portal which closes behind us*