Dream let out an anxious breath. he was far away from florida, recently having moved to chicago he was freezing his tits off.

he shivered and pulled the collar of his turtleneck sweater up, he was wearing it underneath another sweater, one that had a smiley face on it. he was wearing black skinny jeans and fluffy boots that came up to his knees, and to finish off the look, a black mask with a white smiley face. ngl, he thought he looked a lot hotter than he felt. he walked quickly, holding the bag that he kept his skating equipment in, holding as tight as he possibly could in an effort to keep his hands warm because he only owns fingerless gloves.

he looked around a bit as he got there, at the other people that were walking in before walking in himself. he knew that hockey practice was going on, but he also knew that it was almost over, and once it was over he would be free to practice skating as much as he wanted to. he hadn't been skating for very long, the rinks in florida were hardly ever opened if not only long enough for hockey practice, and he had never liked the idea of hockey. too much adrenaline for him. not to mention the chance there would be of him losing his perfect teeth. he had spent enough time trying to get them straight and blindingly white, he really didn't want to have to replace them.

he walked in, looking around and at the hockey boys getting off the ice, until he saw someone he recognized.

"sapnap?" he whispered before taking a picture and sending it to the texan in question.

dreamy weamy

/hello there sapnap./

sappus nappus

/how did you find me/

/where ARE you/

dream laughed, and sapnap heard the kettle sounds, quickly looking over in his direction.

"YOU!" he yelled and ran over, tackling him in a bear hug.

dream yelped and laughed harder, hugging back "hey sapnap!!"

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE" sapnap shook him violently.

"about a month or so ago-" dream wheezed and stopped sapnap from shaking him anymore. "geez i think you made my brain a smoothie-" he laughed a bit still as he calmed down.

sapnap hugged him again "dude you should have told me you were moving here!"

"i thought you still lived in texas!" dream shoved him off and got up before helping him up.

"cmon, ill introduce you to some of my teammates!" sapnap grabbed dream by the wrist and dragged him over to the hockey players he had just abandoned.

"hey guys! this is my creepy online stalker, dream!" he smiled and made dream wave at them.

quackity fake screamed "oh no! he's finally hunted you down!"

and then dream heard the laugh that made him 10000000000000x gayer.