Can't afford not to care.

Colorful lights, posters, and even security bots dotted along the journey back to the elevator to the atrium. Y/N didnt care however as long as they got away from that god forsaken Rabbit Woman. After discussing it with Gregory and Freddy it appears that Freddy somehow didn't see her. . . Gregory had however.

Y/N was very suspicious of this figure, as they should be, this was what appeared by the form to be a full grown woman in a rabbit costume with a bloody ass machete. The man snapped out of his own thoughts as the trio arrived at the main elevator to the atrium, and they stepped inside, but not before hearing something that made Gregory and Y/N's blood run cold. . .

"This area is off limits!"

Y/N acted quickly however and reached out with his right arm, mashing the door close button. The doors closed as Gregory and Y/N breathed a sigh of relief. That was until the sound of scraping on the door was heard, but that quickly quit once the elevator started moving.

'I think I'm gonna throw up' Y/N thought as he held his stomach with his right hand. Freddy and Gregory looked worriedly at him, but he raised his left arm in a thumbs up as if to say "I'm ok"

After a few moments the doors opened to a large, expansive area of bright colors and lights. Y/N was truly taken aback before stepping out of the elevator. His awe was replaced by shock and fear once a map was suddenly thrust into his and Gregory's face.

Gregory yelped in surprise at the Map Bot, but Y/N just calmed down after nearly screaming like a girl. He coughed before quickly taking a map as well and forcibly pushing the bot away. The wary trio made their way through the atrium