Chapter 26: Cabin in the woods

Y/n pov

Y/n: " I'm surprised no one takes the quest... "

Aoi: " We'll... I guess it is just not that interesting "

Yunyun: " I heard the party who take the quest before failed and they have some weird scared expressions too "

Aoi: " Then looks like this quest is pretty hard "

Y/n: " But look how much money they will pay just for investigating "

____________________________________

[ Quest ]

Investigate the mysterious cabin in the wood: 200.000 Eris

Detail: Check the Cabin to see if it's safe and try to spend three nights there or the quest is considered to fail

____________________________________

Aoi: " But what are we exactly investigating? "

Y/n: " We'll we just need to look around I guess and spend the night? "

Aoi: " Hmm this feels like a plot of Horror stories "

Yunyun: " Ah right here I buy some Ghost protection charm please choose which you want to hold on to! I buy a lot from the priest "

Y/n: " Eh... Love live? Why is there an Anime image on the charm "

Yunyun: " Anime? Oh, you mean the picture? "

Y/n: " Yes "

Yunyun: " Ah well you see it the picture oh the nine great Goddess"

Y/n: " Huh... "

Aoi: " I mean they are cute but here they are a Goddess? "

Yunyun: " We'll this is from an old legend.
Once upon a time, there was a mysterious person who appeared he had no home nor a title but he was able to heal any kind of wounds, cure any kind of disease, and give absolute protection to people who fight with him.
People ask how was he this strong, The Man smile and say that he was guided and blessed by the nine Goddess, That Man then makes a giant statue of the nine Goddess and also paint them too to show what the Goddess looks like.
The man then build a church to pray to the nine Goddesses and people also start praying and after many years the Man build a town and then a Kingdom.
The End "

Y/n: " Woah... That man went from a loyal fan to a Royal Fan "

Aoi: " Damm... My man went straight from a mysterious healing God to an Idol cult leader "

Yunyun: " We'll I won't say they're Religion teaching is bad cause the Kingdom has a lot different kind of religion "

Y/n: " Like what? Tights religion hehe "