Chapter 21 Being drugged/Beating Up The Scum

Warning: Blood and Violence

Li Ming woke up groggily. The back of his head was still aching. He subconsciously wanted to touch it, but when he raised his hand, he found that he was handcuffed. 

His mind was a bit unclear.

He hazily thought it was another one of Fang Yan’s strange fetishes, but the inside of the handcuffs without soft cloth were extremely sharp, and after a little struggle, they easily scratched his wrists. 

The warm blood was accompanied by a slight tingling. 

Li Ming woke up instantly. 

Ji Pingzhi! 

Ji Pingzhi secretly attacked him! 

The atrocity of the other party before unconsciousness was still fresh in his mind. He became alert at once. He raised his head and looked around carefully. 

Ji’s residence had a long history, and there were many vacant rooms that were not used. He seemed to be in one of the rooms with dim light. There was a faint smell of dust in the air, which made the room lined with only a few simple Chinese furniture become even more secluded and deathly still. 

Li Ming tilted his head slightly, his heartbeat stagnated. 

A while ago, Lin Hu bumped his head and fainted. However, at this moment, he was about four or five meters away from him. Near the door, Lin Hu was lying on the ground, his forehead without any scars was smashed with a bloody cut. The blood flowed all over his face and body. It seemed that he had lost his ability to move. He was not handcuffed or tied up, just thrown aside like garbage. 

He was taken aback by the other party’s messy appearance.

A few seconds later, he came to a realization that this was done by Ji Pingzhi’s poisonous hand, and Li Ming’s throat moved. 

Crazy. 

Ji Pingzhi was simply crazy. 

He couldn’t connect Ji Pingzhi’s gentle image in the past with the current atrocities at all. He bit the tip of his tongue and could barely calm down. Finding that the other party didn’t seem to be in the room, Li Ming tried to undo the handcuffs on his hands. 

In the alley at that time, even though Fang Yan also handcuffed him, he had used flannel handcuffs. For fear of hurting him, he added several layers of lint, so no matter how hard he struggled, he wouldn’t get hurt. 

Now this was the exact opposite. 

He struggled a few more times. 

The deeper they sank, the sharper the metal embedded in his wrists, bringing more intense stinging sensation. 

“Squeak——”

The blood was dripping down the handcuffs, at the same time the door was pushed open. 

Li Ming subconsciously stopped. 

“Xiao Ming……”

Despite his bloodshot eyes, Ji Pingzhi’s gaze was extremely excited as he swept away his exhausted demeanor during the time he was presiding over the funeral.  He didn’t care about Lin Hu who was lying at the door. He directly stepped over him and went straight to Li Ming. 

“Do you miss your big brother?”

Crouching down, his eyes shone, and his voice was trembling, “Don’t be afraid, you are safe here, no one will hurt you.”

He hid his hands behind him. Realizing that Ji Pingzhi could not be provoked at this moment, Li Ming tried to restrain himself. 

“Who?” he asked, “Who will hurt me?”