Chapter 22 Even if he's not a good person

The whole person was trapped in the soft large bed.

His mind was disoriented. With eyes closed, he subconsciously stretched his hand to the side. After probing the empty space twice, Li Ming didn’t touch the familiar body, then he sat up in a daze.

The curtains were pulled tightly. Fang Yan was not here. He was the only one in the master bedroom.

He wasn’t very clear headed. Staring at the thin gauze wrapped around his wrist for a while, he reached out to touch the bandage around the back of his head. Recalling what happened yesterday, Li Ming blinked unnaturally.

His mouth said he would not hurt him, but what Ji Pingzhi carried was an extremely potent aphrodisiac. In the sports car, Fang Yan pressed him to do it several times, until the car was in a mess, which barely relieved the drug and allowed him to treat the wound at the hospital.

But the drug was not completely eliminated. Coming out of the hospital, on the way back to Fang’s house, the strange burning sensation came back. However, the over-whipped lower body couldn’t afford another s*xual intercourse. Just being touched by the s*x organ caused severe pain, and it was impossible to penetrate.

The pain and the itch were terribly uncomfortable. He even thought he was going to die.

As a result…

Thinking of what he did on this big bed yesterday, his face suddenly burned. Li Ming shook his head, not wanting to think about the beautiful and fragrant pictures.

What about Fang Yan?

Yesterday, he was injured, and the intense love affair after being drugged exhausted almost all his strength. With shaky legs, he climbed out of the bed. Then he found no one in the bathroom either.

Where did Fang Yan go?

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Li Ming was a little dazed, thinking about calling the other party. He looked around to find his mobile phone, his eyes skimmed over the knife rack placed next to the floor-to-ceiling window, and the whole person paused slightly.

Boxing gloves and nunchakus were placed where they should be.

But the knife rack was empty. The sharp-looking Chinese long sword was gone.

Almost instantly, the image of Fang Yan beating Ji Pingzhi yesterday came into his mind. There were deep and shallow blood stains on the slab stone floor, broken porcelain pieces scattered on the ground were stuffed into his mouth, and Ji Pingzhi’s weak voice was begging for mercy.

Li Ming stood up abruptly.

He was confused by the drug yesterday, but he still remembered Fang Yan’s bloody appearance when he was holding him to the car. The corner of his sharp eyes were stained with blood, and the shirt was bright red. With a rust-like bloody breath, the handsome vengeful ghost gently kissed him.

Fang Yan…

Glancing at the empty knife holder again, Li Ming’s breathing was a little unstable.

To be honest, when Fang Yan made his move on Ji Pingzhi, he was very frightened.

Fang Yan was very popular among his classmates. He always treated others with a smile, and was especially gentle when getting along with him. He had never seen Fang Yan argue with any of his classmates in the laboratory, let alone deadly blows like yesterday. To put it nicely, he was like a ferocious ghost, to put it bluntly, he was no different from a mad dog.

He could still hear the sound of a skull hitting the slab stone floor.

His throat moved slightly. Li Ming suddenly remembered the words Ji Pingzhi shouted at him when he went crazy.