𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 - 𝙳.𝙼

You - Y
Draco - D
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Draco's Pov:

I woke up in Y/n's bed to the smell of sausage, coffee, and toast. I rose out of bed and realized I was still naked from last night, and still a little hard thinking about it too.

D: Ah, what the hell

I said as I just put my boxers back on and went downstairs to the kitchen.

D: Damn Y/n, what smells so good?

I said rubbing my eyes to fully wake up.

Y: Breakfast, or should I say brunch?

•~•

Y/n's Pov:

I turned around and Draco realized I was only wearing matching pink lace underwear and an apron.

D: Fuck

He said as he realized he became even harder.

Y: What?

I said, pretending I didn't know the effect I had on him.

D: I said fuck because everything looks so good

He said as he walked behind me and grabbed my ass.

D: And I do mean everything

He said moving from my ass to my breasts, squeezing them and making me moan.

Y: Alright Draco, two can play that game

I said as I grabbed his dick and started palming it through his boxers. He was about to move my underwear when I turned around and said.

Y: Brunch is ready, hope you're hungry

While smirking.

D: You fucking bet I am

As I walked to the table to set down the rest of the food, he smacked my ass.

D: Remember that from last night? I'm sure your mom would love to hear more about your stubbed toe

He laughed as he sat down, ready to eat.

Y: Yeah, maybe I should stub it some more

I said while dishing out the food.

D: Hey, since we're eating, I don't think you need to wear that apron anymore

Y: I couldn't agree more

I smiled as I untied it and threw it on the floor.

Y: Let's eat

It was silent for a little while as we were eating, but we both knew we wanted something else. I had hoped Draco remember what I told him last night, but just in case, I was gonna help him remember. I picked up the sausage on my plate and looked at it.

Y: You know, this isn't the only sausage I wouldn't mind eating

I said as I scooted over towards Draco, who was finally catching on.

D: Please y/n, let's finish eating

He said and y/n looked rather disappointed.

Y: But what I want isn't on the menu

He took our plates to the island in the kitchen and as he turned around to me I started making out with him and palming him once again. Draco plunged his tongue in my mouth, both of us fighting for dominance. I knew I was going to lose that fight so I bent down and pulled off his boxers and let his dick hit my face.