7

A guy come in and greeted Lisa and the baby with the happiest smile on his face. He take the baby from Lisa and talk with him.

Jungkook watch all of that with a broken heart

Jungkook watch all of that with a broken heart. Seeing his true lover already with someone else...he regretted everything he did to her.

Hoseok gave back Hyungwon to Lisa and peck her lips. He turned to Jungkook and walk to him. Lisa go to Hyungwon's room and take him to a nap.

HOPEKOOK'S POV
"You must be her husband" Jungkook asked. Hoseok nodded slightly "Lets have a sit" Hoseok. They go to the living room and sit there. A maid come and put two cups of tea in front of them.

"We've been together for 2 years now, as you see we're happy now with our Hyungwon" Hoseok. He nodded "You must be confused why she bring you here" Hoseok. Jungkook just look at him, asking for an answer.

"I'm the one who told her to talk to you" He continue "I love her...I love her so much that you can't even imagine how big it is" Hoseok.

"Almost every night...I heard Lisa mumbling to your name" Hoseok. Jungkook shocked hearing that "But I believe she loves me too, but deep in her heart...you are still there" Hoseok.

He giggled "I even heard she said she love the both of us at the same time...she sometimes cried quietly late at night,

maybe she missed you and it hurted me seeing she cry so hard like that...Its either divorce her or let she marry you" Hoseok "I believe her...I believe if one day I let she marry you...she'll make sure she love the both of us...not so big and not so small" Hoseok

"We talked about it this morning and now its all accept to you..." Hoseok. Jungkook stay quiet for a minute "I don't understand...is it mean you let me marry her?" Jungkook

"Its great if you think that way" Hoseok "A-are you being serious?" Jungkook shocked. Hoseok nodded "How can you share your life to someone who already break her heart?" Jungkook still can't believe it.

"I hate seeing she cry quietly...so I decided to do that, it may be hard for me at first but I try to less the ego in me and let her find her another missing piece" Hoseok. Jungkook felt guilty bcs of Hoseok's kind heart.

"I-I...will make her happy like you always did to her" Jungkook. Hoseok smile and pat his shoulder twice "I put trust on you" Hoseok. Jungkook nodded.

"But..." his voice suddenly changed to scary voice "If you hurt her...I won't forgive you" Hoseok "N-nee" Jungkook.

TBC.🐰🐱

JUST KIDDING HUN.

4 YEARS LATER
Here their family. 1 wife with 2 husbands and 3 kids. Jung Hyungwon the first child who is already 4 years old this year

Jeon Minyoung the second child who is 2 years old this year.

And the maknae, Jung Jeonghoon and is 1 years old this year.

They're a happy family ever(for themselves)when Lizkook first night after married(again)it was so awkward that they didn't do 'it' that night and even waited for 1 month.

Hoseok and Jungkook both got the same loves from Lisa. Lisa loves all of her family and it will never dissapear.

THE END.🐰🐱
Thank you for reading!