CHAPTER 1

At LAN CORPORATION

The office hours have begun, and in the tallest skyscraper of Beijing, everyone is seen heading toward the conference room, as today is the General Meeting for the new product of the Lan Corporation

The office hours have begun, and in the tallest skyscraper of Beijing, everyone is seen heading toward the conference room, as today is the General Meeting for the new product of the Lan Corporation. The employees are all settled down in the conference room discussing among themselves just when the PA enters and informs
"Today's meeting will be headed by Vice CEO since CEO and Chairman are overseas." With this PA left the meeting room.

The room fell into silence when they heard the name of the person who is going to head today's meeting, the person was none other than LAN WANGJI, the second son of Mr. Lan Qiren and the Vice CEO of Lan empire. The person is the live definition of what people call "PERFECT". A shiver ran down their spine knowing that the one they avoided the most will be the one in front of whom they needed to present their presentation.

After a few minutes, the said person is seen entering the conference room with his ever cold, stoic, and expressionless face, as lan wangji entered people stood to bow their heads in respect for him

After a few minutes, the said person is seen entering the conference room with his ever cold, stoic, and expressionless face, as lan wangji entered people stood to bow their heads in respect for him. He reached his seat looked at everyone and asked them to settle down. From his face, no one can tell what his mood is, as everyone felt the so-called person gaze at them everyone felt conscious of themselves and lowered their heads.

Wangji after finding everyone settled down spoke, with his ever cold voice,
" You have one hour to present your ideas to me, and make sure you make me like them."

Everyone gulped in fear as they knew how choosy their vice ceo can be. They were cursing their luck today because its the first time Wangji was heading their department conference and from the rumors, they have heard about the second lan and watching it themselves, a lot of the people in the meeting room realized that they are screwed today.

The meeting started with the presentation of previous six-month sales which showed the rise in sales as the presentation ended. Wangji was looking at the presentation with utmost concentration and as it ended everyone looked at him with fear, because no one was able to make whether the VICE CEO is impressed or not.