Life and Death

Thursday,
11 o'clock 3 minutes,
Amal Ghosh's body is lying neglected on the side of the road.  Blood is still dripping from the stab wound on the chest.  The line of exhaustion is clear to the open eye.  The mouth is slightly open.  15 minutes after Amal Ghosh's death, his wife Mrs.Ghosh emptied Amal's bank account and fled with her boyfriend.  People are crowding around the body.  No one even touches the body or calls the  police! Just like Bengali People!  Police arrived at the scence at 11:29 a.m.  Amal Ghosh's body was taken for postmortem at 12:01 p.m.  At 12:03 pm, a huge bomb blast at Dumdum Airport (now Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport) killed 312 locals and foreigners.  It took only 13 minutes for the news of thousands of injured people to spread across the country.  Media people came and started crowding in front of the airport.  The Chief Minister had to face the question of thousands of people.  The Prime Minister himself came to handle the situation.  People are terrified!  Everyone is questioning the state government and the central government.  But no one had anything to answer.
Hearing the news of this explosion in Kolkata, a demonic smile appeared on the face of a man sitting in a comfortable chair smoking a cigar in an empty office room on the 35th floor of a huge building in New York!