🆂🅼🆄🆃🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

You and Camilo had been dating for about 4 in a half years. And yet still 'I N E X P E R I E N C E D'. You guys just never did it. Never thought about it. Never really thought it mattered, until you and Camilo so happened to stumble upon a conversation that Pepa, her husband, Delores, and her fiance were discussing. 

"Are you sure Delores? Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Yes mama, I am sure! Me and Mariano are ready to start our family! We have experience doing it, and maybe you should have a little more trust in me, mama." Delores say while holding Mariano's hand and looking lovingly at him.

"Ey Delores..." Pepa says exasperatedly, "I'm not saying that I don't trust you I-I'm just so proud and a little scared that mi pequena nina is all grown up. 

"Yes as am I..." said her father suspiciously eyeing Mariano up and down. "Being intimate with your partner is muy importante."He says while closing his eyes and nodding his head up and down as if agreeing with himself. 

"I know papa."Delores says, getting up to walk over and hug her parents. 

You and Camilo look at each other with wide eyes. You both were 20 years old, so why haven't you guys done it if it was so important? 
You thought about it, and you didn't want to wait till you were 26 years old like Delores to do 
'I T'. And 26 to you was pretty old. (don't hurt me pls I'm and innocent author) 
Camilo stood up, brushed himself off and held his hand out to help you up. You gladly take it. 

"Hey y/n um....never mind."

"No no don't never mind me, tell me amor, I'm listening." you say knowing full well you both were thinking the same thing. 

"W-well um I was wondering, only if your comfortable if we could uh I don't know maybe try doing 'IT'." you look at him like 'I am so glade you said that' kind of look. 

"We can try..." you tell him with a shy smile. He pecks you lips, takes your hand and guides you to his room. Your hearts racing and pounding so loud and hard right now. You hoped he couldn't hear it. All tho Delores probably can. 

🖤NSFW    WARNING   LMAO 🖤

Camilo pushes you against his room door and kisses you roughly. Your legs wrapped around his torso and his hands holding your legs as support. He licks your bottom lip asking for assess, you part your lips to let him in. Feeling your tongues collide in the long passionate french kiss.
He places you on his bed, leaving your lips and trailing down your neck leaving love bites in the process. You moan his name which just turns him on even more.

"Aaa-ah C-Camilo~" you moan. Camilo backs off for a moment taking of your shirt and pants.
He looks at you up and down like a starving animal. 

"Te ves tan hermosa princessa~" Camilo whispers in your ear. You shiver at the feel of hit breath hitting the side of your neck. He climbs of you and takes his clothes off. You turn to see his hard erection sticking out. He climbs over you, his light brown curls hanging on the side of his face. 

"Are you sure you want to do this hermosa?" he asks looking at your face for any doubt. There was none of course. All you did was nod and wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer for a kiss. 

He slowly puts it in making sure he doesn't hurt you. (What a gentleman) 
You wince a little considering it being your first time. Camilo moans in your ear on how tight you are. Once he's all the way in he stops and waits for you to adjust. You give him a reassuring smile and he begins to thrust in a sturdy pace. 

"F-fuck y/n, you feel so- nhg~, good." You whimper as you feel him go faster. His thrusts got sloppier and faster. You can feel a knot in the pit of your stomach. You dig your nails in his back and moan really loud as you feel yourself reach your climax and release. 
You felt Camilo cum inside you, slowing down his pace and taking his dick out of your dripping hole. He plops his sleepy form next to you and turns to face you. You smile tiredly as he brings you closer to his chest. You contently hummed at the sound of his heart beat. 

He looks down at your and kisses your head. "Was it good mi vida?" you look back up at Camilo with tired eyes. 

"Yeah, it was...It was really good for our first. Te amo Camilo..." you reply while slowly drifting of to sleep. 

"𝙳𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚎ñ𝚘𝚜 𝚖𝚒 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛~" he whispers while kissing your head and falling asleep.

But little did you guys know Delores heard every single sound, movement, and pound of your heart beats. 

                    End

If you liked the story make sure to comment and vote! Thanks so much!