Λngst💙

🆆🅾🆄🅻🅳 🆈🅾🆄 🅲🅰🆃🅲🅷 🅼🅴 🅸🅵 🅸 🅵🅰🅻🅻? (listen to sad music while listening to this)

Y/n L/n
A beautiful young girl. She had so much going for her, and was loved by everyone. We will forever have you in our hearts. 

Camilo walks up to the podium and stands there gathering his thoughts, what was he going to say. There was so much to say, but only one question. Why did you fall so far? 

"She was truly a beautiful, spectacular, talented, loving, caring, smart.....perfect girl. I wish I showed her that more..." he looked off to the church doors, as if hoping you would walk in through the door and give him one of you warm hugs that smelled like lavenders and sweets. Tears streamed down his emotionless face. 

Pepa ran up to the podium and hugs him. She hugged him tight and took him to his seat, stealing a glance at your smiling, peaceful, D̷̡͔̖̗̖͍̟͉͒ȩ̷͙͍̩̇͆̆̉̿́̀̊͑̉a̶̢̭̘̮̭̥͕̿d̵̰͆̑͊̐̕͝ , form. He kept blaming himself for your death, still remembering the question you asked him on your 2nd anniversary. 

                    🙃ʞɔɐq ɥsɐlℲ

"Mi amor... would you catch me if I fall?" you asked in a slight melancholy voice with a mixture of dream like curiosity. He took your hand and said "Of course mi vida, of course I love you so much I would stop the whole world for you." You smile lazily while looking back out the window.

You and Camilo were celebrating your 2nd year anniversary. But the weather was forcing you to stay inside. The rain was poring hard, almost impossible for anybody to walk in it without being blinded and injured by the leaves flying around and the possibility of slipping and cracking your head open. You traced your finger down the window following the rain droplets falling slowly down the window. 

You eventually fell asleep, head on the window and eyes fluttered shut. You smiled contently to yourself, the warm air, smell of tea and cookies filling the air. You and Camilo enjoyed rainy days, so the rain storm just felt like a gift to the both of you. You take a sigh while snuggling deeper into your blankets. Camilo picks you up bridal style and carries you up to your shared room. He laid you down first and laid down next to you, slowly drifting off to a peaceful sleep. 

The next day was just like any other. Camilo would make breakfast you would fix the bed. Camilo would let you know when he was going to work and you would kiss him goodbye. 
But, the only thing that was unusual was you. You closed the door behind Camilo and stood there for a few seconds then walked to the kitchen. You sit down in a chair and intertwine you hands together. You smile to yourself.

"Aaaah... today's weather looks nice, right dear?" you turn to look at the other chair next to yours and smile. There was no one there though. Who were you talking to? You smiled softly and nodded. "I see you would like for me to read a story to you huh??" you spoke to the chair once more. You pick up the book that was resting on the table right next to you and start reading.  

"ᵀᵒ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇᵒʸ ʷʰᵒ ⁱˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ. ᴬⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵗ, ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ. ᵀᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵃ ᶠᵒˣ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒˣᵉˢ. ᴮᵘᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃᵐᵉ ᵐᵉ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʷᵉ ˢʰᵃˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵀᵒ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵘⁿⁱqᵘᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ. ᵀᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᴵ ˢʰᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵘⁿⁱqᵘᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ..." (little prince book)

You look up at the empty chair and say "Yeah thats mommy's favorite part too!" you say while giggling. 

You see you were pregnant one time and all was good. You and Camilo had everything ready for the baby. One day, you had fallen ill and became very sick. You tried to make your way to the bathroom, but fell. You hit your head on the door and was knocked unconscious. You woke up from your consciousness and saw a pool of blood around your legs. You knew what that ment but refused to believe it. So, you began hallucinating. You saw your baby boy sitting right there happily enjoying the book. 

You would occasionally remember that you had a miscarriage, but then soon forget. You were blinded by sadness. Camilo would always come home to see you sleeping somewhere, and gently place a blanket around your shivering form. 

Camilo was also upset about the miscarriage but he learned to move on. He wondered why you wouldn't move on too. All he could do was love, support, and listen to you. The man was madly in love with you. 

One day Camilo decided you and him should go on a camping trip. You happily agreed and packed your bag. 

"READY!!" you smiled while clapping your hands together. Camilo smiled at your cuteness and chuckled. "Okay, lets go." he grabed your hand and you both left the dwelling. 

You and Camilo had been walking for a long time, finally reaching the top of the hill. You sigh in exasperation and exhale a large breath of air. You look over the cliff and smile. 

"Wow, it' truly beautiful up here..." you say, your voice far off. Camilo hums in agreement and smiles at you. You then think about your "child". Maybe if you. No. But you would see him. No. You had so many thoughts but one spoke louder than the other. "YOU'LL SEE HIM." You look down at the bottom of the cliff and smile. You walk over to Camilo and hug him. You kiss him passionately then slowly pull away.

"What was that for heh." he asks with a funny smile. You walk over to the cliff edge again and say.

"Because, I love you. Don't forget me Mi amor. And don't forget our baby." you turn to face him, open your arms as if you were going to fly away and fall backwards. Camilo stumbled and tripped over his own feet trying to get to you, but he missed, you slipped right through his grasps. He sat there kneeling, his hands on his face crying silently.

"T-this is all m-my fault..." Camilo weeps.      

🅴🅽🅳 🅾🅵 🅵🅻🅰🆂🅷 🅱🅰🅲🅺

Camilo pushes Pepa aside and runs to your the casket. "Y/n, baby, please answer me, I know you can...please come back...." he begs. He grips your cold hand and kiss your cold yet soft lips. 
His head resting on yours, he could have sworn he heard you whisper. 

"I will see you soon mi amor, me and Miguel are waiting for you." Camilo smiles softly, closes the casket and walks out the church.

"I just need to be patient, I love you mi vida..."

           The end

If you like this story please vote and comment....please comment.