Chapter 11

Your Pov:
After I saw the text i tossed my phone to the bed and went straight to the closet. Hmmm.. what should I wear? I never went to a club. Grace said to wear a dress or skirt so should I wear the dress I wore to my one and only best friends parents wedding or would it be to girly ? I'm so lost. I got my phone and searched on Google what do you wear to a club well its weird but I have no other choice.

X Internet X

Q: What should I wear to a club?

A:1. I recommend wearing something open or short. Like a mini dress nothing pure but sexy.

A: 2. I also agree with the person on top if you want to go to a club you could also wear setting tight that shows your curves.

A: 3. Well everyone already answered the question so I would just say the obvious. Wear heels. And something flashy. Also put on makeup but a style to make you look sexy.

Back to reality

I put down my phone. This is hard but I think I kinda understand. I went to my closet and got out my super duper short black dress that expose my white milky neck, shoulder and my cleavage and is up to my upper thighs . This is so embarrassing but for today I guess I'll wear it. I don't want to burden Grace Yuna and Anna and make them help me. I took off the dress and head for the shower.

After 30 min of showering

I came out of the shower and put a towel around my body. I walked to the mirror and wiped the fog of the mirror with my hands. I looked and my reflection for couple minutes for no reason until my phone rang. Ring ring ring

You: Hello ? Yeon hee speaking.

Yuna: Hello ? Yeon hee ? It's Yuna!

You: oh hi Yuna ! What's sup ?

Yuna: Well I'm already ready so I was gonna ask if I could go to your house and hang before we go.

You: Well I just came out of the shower and I'm not ready at all. But I don't mind. If you want to come you could!

Yuna: oh wait .. Grace just katalked me. Ahh in the group chat she said let's meet in 30 min to go eat hehehe.. can you get ready by then ?

You: 30 min!??!! Uhm okay imma hang up right now! Just text me the place we're gonna meet bye !

Yuna: Okay see you lat..
( talking to her self ➡)Well you didn't have to hang up on me.

I took the towel of my body and through it to the floor. I put on a fresh new pair of lingerie and picked up the dress and put it on. I rushed to my makeup table and decided to do smokey makeup today which is really different from usual. I started with lotion and put foundation, concealer, color my eyebrows, eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, fake eyelashes, Mascara and with the finishing touch red lip stick. I grabbed my hair straightener and straightened my long black Hair and did my bangs. After I finished I looked at the time and had about 9 min. Omg I'm gonna be late. I took my small faded red color clutch I put my money, credit card, phone and keys Inside it and went to my shoe cabinet and took out my dark red high heels that has a thin strap that goes around my ankle. I wore the shoes, closed the door and locked it and headed out.

I checked my phone and surprisingly they were at a shop 3 min away from my house. I had enough time to walk. I was walking on the sidewalk and people kept staring. Mostly guys. It was so embarrassing I looked down. Cars would honk and me and whistled before leaving couples were passing by and the guys would look at me while the girlfriend screams at the guy saying don't look. Am I ugly ? I don't get it.