#𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

HIDE AND SEEK

7:15pm

      ━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n POV:

I was currently searching for Ciel, we were playing hide and seek before bedtime; I made the suggestion to Ciel in hopes if tiring him out, but it looks like my plan had backfired.

 I am now currently searching the servant quarters, I've been looking for him for at least 10-15 minutes now and I'm getting worried, I didn't want his parents to worry so I'm currently walking to Tanaka's room.

I took a deep breath in and slowly knocked on the door. "Tanaka? are you in there?" I mumbled, I heard shuffling and faint footsteps coming closer to the door until it opened to reveal Tanaka.

"Miss Y/n? do you need anything?" he said as I fiddled with my fingers, avoiding eye contact.  

"Uhm....I- yes, I was wondering if you had seen Ciel, we were playing hide and seek but now I can't find him so I was hoping if you could...help me?" I said, my voice growing quieter as I spoke. 

"Of course, Miss Y/n" he said as he closed his door behind him. I stepped back to give him space and looked away. "I think he may of went to the garden..." I whispered.

I began walking toward the gardens with Tanaka following behind me. 

In The Garden.

                                                                                              •★•

I began to search the trees and bushes, hoping he might be hiding in them. I then made my way to the greenhouse after a few minutes of searching I met up with Tanaka to see if he had found Ciel, but he only shook his head in response.

We then headed inside to search the rest of the manor.

Timeskip 

Tanaka and I made our way back to the servant's quarters to check the other rooms.

At this point I was getting quite anxious. it's been 2 hours and its dangerously close for Ciel's bedtime and he hasn't been found yet. We then made it to my room, the only place we haven't checked yet.

I gently placed my hand on the cold doorknob, twisting it open, the lights from the hallway flooded my dark room, I stepped inside only to hear shallow breathing, barely audible; I turned my head to the source of the noise only to see Ciel asleep in my bed.  

Relief washed over me; a smile crept on my face at the scene. I thanked Tanaka for his help and wished a goodnight. 

'He must've gotten tired of waiting.' I chuckled and gotten changed into my night clothes.

I quietly made my way to bed and climbed in slowly trying not to wake Ciel. 

You felt him shift closer to you and rested his head on my chest. I gently smiled and drifted into a slumber.