#𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

TOY BOX

7:30 am

    ━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n Pov 

I was awakened by the sun rays peering through the curtains. I rolled over only to be stopped by a weight on my chest and I look down to find Ciel, asleep cuddling into my chest.

 I gently shook him awake only to hear him whine and feel him roll over.

I quietly giggled at his behavior.

I got out of bed and grabbed my uniform and headed to the bathroom, took a quick shower and slipped on my uniform, tying my apron and shoes; I then walked out of the bathroom picking Ciel up and carry him to his sleeping quarters.

I felt him shift in my arms which made me tighten my grip on him to make sure I didn't drop him, Ciel then moved his arms around my neck and tiredly rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning young master." I quietly spoke. he gave a quiet hum in response before I sat him on his bed and drew a bath.

After giving Ciel a bath and dressing him, I grasped his hand and made our way to the dining room where I pushed Ciel in his seat next to his parents and gave them all a short bow and walked out to complete my chores for the day.

                                                                                           •★•

Ciel seemed to be preoccupied with his toys, in which was joined by my own.

I remembered memories of when Ciel was a toddler, he was always so shy but curious at the same time.

"Young master your lunch is ready. Do you want me to place it in the dining room while you are dressing?" I asked.

"Yes, Thank you Y/n!" Came Ciel's reply as he pushed his toy box to the side.

I motioned for him to follow as we walked into the dining room, pushing Ciel in his seat.

While Tanaka served the master and mistress their lunch, while I served Ciel his meal and pouring the three of them tea.

I glanced at Ciel who was eating his food, glancing at his parents who both occasionally glanced and smiled at the adorable bluenette.

Timeskip (Y/n's Pov)

I had just tucked Ciel in bed I'm now on my way to my sleeping quarters, as I was passing the study, I had overheard the mistress and master talking about Ciel's upcoming birthday.

I smiled to myself before making my way to my sleeping quarters.