First time

❀❀

You've been a fan of Shawn ever since you discovered him with his vines and youtube covers. Let's just say you're a pretty die hard Shawn fan.

But the sad part is, you haven't met nor watched him perform live in your hometown because of your family financial stability.

You ran down to your front yard, rushing to get the mail.

You took out some of your mother's weekly subscription of this weird health fitness magazine and your father's taxes. You noticed under the pile of mail, a blue and black tinted envelop.

You brought the mail into the living room, stumbling down into the couch. You were trembling to see what was inside the envelop.

A big lettering of his name, SHAWN MENDES, was written on top of the envelop and underneath it was your name written as well in fine cursive.

"Holy shit." You muttered.

"Language (y/n)." Your mother scolded you as she entered the living room. "What's that?"

"Mom, this came in the mail. Did you plan this?"

"No, maybe your father did. I don't have the money to bring you to one of those things you do dear." She mumbled, leaving the room.

"Open it." Your father surprised you from behind of the couch, smiling.

"Dad? Did you get this for me?"

He nodded, "I did. I know a friend working for your Shawn."

You giggled as you carefully opened the envelope with your shaking hands. A letter, a wristband and a VIP ID fell down.

You picked up the things from the floor and placed in onto your lap, grabbing as well the white folded paper. You carefully opened the letter, reading its contents.

It said:

Dear (Y/N),
Hi! Wow, this is shawn writing a letter for the first time oh hahaha.

Your dad I guess was a friend of Geoff so he, your dad wanted me to invite you to watch my upcoming concert this Saturday. And Geoff as well wanted to meet you.

I know your house is a little far from the venue so I asked a friend of mine to come pick you up, it'll arrive 6:30 sharp since the event starts at 8. See you there!!

I really want to meet you (y/n), Geoff said nice things about you from your dad. I'm grateful for the support you've given me the past years, I love you so much. Can't wait to see you!!