Drama

Skip to when they land on the passage if time
" at least we are on the passage of time which will take us to the dream lair " says lg " dream lair is that way " says sharkboy " dream lair? " says max confused " it's where all the dreams of planet drool are kept but are getting destroyed " I say " duck!" Yells sharkboy as a coo coo bird pops out of no where and pulls me down as well .

Skip to when sharkboy is about to punch max

" stop sharkboy " I say holding is chest trying to stop him from hurting max while lg is trying to pull him backward but no use then lg burns his hand " owwwwww what the h-" says sharkboy before I cover his mouth with my hands " if u promise to not punch max I will let u go " I say " fine " he says and I let him go .

SKIP TO WHEN MAX IS ABOUT TO COMMAND TOBOR

" tobor awake" yells max " yes?" responds tobor " he works we can ask him anything " says max " tell me something about me i'm clueless " says lavagirl " you are extremily bright " says tobor " what about me is there true love for me ?" i ask " you have had your head in the stars for far to long when your true love is behind you " says tobor as i turn around to see sharkboy and i smile " am i the king of the ocean ?" asks sharkboy " no sorry but you are the king to a lucky girls heart who is right behind you" tobor answers as sharkboy looks at me and does a stupid smile . He walks up to me and says " my ego is bruised " he says " how do i heal it?" i ask " kiss it right here " he says pointing to his lips and smirking like a idiot . " fine " i say as kiss him on the cheek " you missed " he says. then i go kiss him on the lips and he smiles like a idiot after i pull away." how do i save planet drool?' asks max " the answer lies in your dreams" says tobor . " Can u take us to the land of milk and cookies?" asks lavagirl " i have no body " says tobor sadly '' You can move your eyes and you mouth" says sharkboy . Then i get an idea " your a genius sharky " i exclam as i kiss his cheek and run to tobor and i can see him just standing there , frozen of what just happend to him and see hime put a hand on the cheek i kissed and say " i'm never washing this cheek" i hear and chuckle and look up at tobor.

Skip to when tobor flys them to the train of thought
Thanks tobor " says max as he jumps then we all follow and land on the train of thought " MAX GALEXY GIRL HELP " says lg " what's wrong?" I ask " we can't control it " says lg " what do we do ?" Asks max " scream ?" " shout?" Answers sharkboy in an answering way " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " we all scream" jump it will be fine " says lg as she and max jump " hey sharkboy look " I say " what " he says peering down and I push him " galexy girl " playfully yells sharkboy after I pushed him and I jump down laughing and we all land on .... Ice cream ? " I will get u for that " says an ice cream covers sharkboy " try " I say running away " u little " says sharkboy chasing after me he finally caught my and pushed me down on the ground pined with him holding my wrists and on top of me . " I win " he says smirking 😏 and leaing closer to my face " fine u win " I say as he gets up and helps me up and we help get ice cream of eachother.
Skip to when they got captured by minus
I open my eyes to see I'm chained up along with max , lg and sharkboy. " welcome to my lair I'm minus " says minus skip to when he is reading everyone's bad dreams and he comes up to u and locks lg and max
"And finally galexy girl , you can become my girlfriend and my queen and rule beside me or see your precious little sharkboy get feed to the eels " he says evily as he places his finger on my cheek " I swear if u touch a single hair on her I will rip you to shreds " yells sharkboy " lock him up " says Linus as I see sharkboy getting locked up tears roll down my cheeks. Minus snapped his fingers and the chains unwrap from my body but still cuffing my wrists,as i try to get them of,minus walks closer towards me and i start backing away from him until i get pinned to the wall." dont touch me " i say scared but he ignores me and starts moving his fingers down my cheek.

WITH SHARKBOY AND OTHERS

as i get chucked inside a cage,i hear galexy girl screaming and crying for help. I try ripping the bars but my strenght is not enough. " i cant melt the bars " lavagirl says " my strength is failing me " i say " were doomed " i say and jolt my head up when i hear galexy girl screaming again and i shut my eyes because i can't bear hearing her like that. Then la la's float in and start singing so loud that i end up having shark frenzy and ripping the bars open " nice work sharky" says lavagirl as i spit the bar out of my mouth and sheepishly smile" lets go get my journel and save galexy girl" says max .

BACK TO GALEXY GIRL

i sit down crying and i hear a fimilliar voice say my name . I jolt my head up and see sharkboy , max and lavagirl , sharkboy runs to me and grabs me bridel style while max and lavagirl get the journel . After we escaped the dream lair , sharkboy unchains me and hugs me and i start crying in his arms" are u ok? what happend?" he asks as he wipes my tears . " he forced me to rule with him but when i refused,he stated touching me on my face " i say " hey hey its ok" says sharkboy as max and lavagirl join the hug " your safe now " says lavagirl. " Ok first things first transportation." says max flipping through the pages " lavagirl you have a lava bike " says max " i do? i do " says lavagirl as her bike appers. " sharkboy your dad really is at the bottom of the ocean " says max " he's in a sumberine looking for you near a snake pit " says max " galexy girl you have a fourseater star hoverboard " says max " wicked awsome " i say . Once we all have our veichels , max says the we need to do back to the ice palece " but we have 10 minutes , we won't make it in time " sharky says. " your sharkboy,lavagirl and galexy girl, your unstoppable " says max as we do heroic poses . Get ready to lose darkness