Power outage and love

As sharkboy and I are standing on the ice , mr electric appeared and says " u really think u can defeat me who are u to think that?" He shouts flexing his muscles " no one special just the king the ocean ..... " starts sharkboy " and the queen of the sky " I finish as mr electric gets dipped into the ocean and bit by sharks " shark frenzy " I say as we head back to the dream lair. " we thought something bad happened to u guys" says lavagirl " and don't worry about minus " she says in my ear . " so big deal lavagirl is light and galexy girl is the queen of the sky's but the big is what I am " sharkboy says " annoying?" Asks lavagirl " cute ?" I say " nope king of the ocean " he says as we all snicker " thanks for saving me sharky " says lavagirl and hugs him " how did u save me?" I ask sharky and he just blush's " I'll do the honers " says lavagirl and whips out a famous recording device we use on planet drool and it has the video of sharky crying and then saving both lavagirl and me . When it is done I just go up to him and hug him " thank you sharkboy "
Skip to when they are talking in private not knowing the lavagirl, max and minus and hear and see them
" I really like u galexy girl " says sharkboy " I like u to " I say and give him a kiss on his lips and wrap my arms on his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. After what seemed like a long time ( 20 seconds ) he pulled away from each other and said " wow" at the same time . Sharkboy asked me if I want to be his girlfriend and I said yes