birds?

A/N: OMG VDSDFASDFWAY 70 READS R U GUYS CRAZY?.  hm. I'll be trying to get more active and not make cringe stories and/or bad storylines...if you have your own request for a chap, then please share your ideas with me ..no but fr..

enjoy ;]

I turn my head head over to the door, viewing the handle as it flies up and reveals some boy. ''Who the actual fuck is that.?''  i said as i pointed towards the new guy. 

The teacher continued on blabbing with her stuff regardless of my interests of hearing. I tilt my head from my phone ''Pardon my actions, but the class has ended already. We don't want trouble for skipping lunch do we?''  i point out revealing my second sentence since this lesson, it seems like i attracted some eyes on me, but that didn't matter as long as i get out of this hellhole thing.

''Excuse you young man, we have 12 more min- oh pardon me please. I must've seen something wrong. '' the teacher scattered as she fixed her glasses and took another look over the test answers.  ''now go before i change my mind folks.''   

I put my things away and got up from my seat,  i hand my goodbyes as i walk thru the door. I notice crowds of people standing near the hall, waiting for my lead of further actions. I grin as i notice them staring right at me. I don't bother coming near them, actually it's gonna be quite the opposite.  Some people noticed the sign and started coming near me, i don't bother to look back anymore. Just hop my way to fame. Very sticky catchlines, hmm.. Speaking of sticky, while walking towards the hall of golds i notice a strange feeling creeping up on my back because of some sticky liquid on my hands. 

It's weird because i haven't drank anything that contains sugar today. Maybe it's just me being uncomfy and everything. 

Clay's pov: 

I notice as the teacher holds us in class for a bit too long, i don't dare to say anything tho. In hopes that someone else would do it for me. And just as i think about it, it happens. I notice George taking his sly eyes from the screen as it shut off..  I hear him mumble something quietly, not enough loud for me to hear. But i suppose that he reminded the teacher of the class times.

The next moment the teacher pardons her actions and dismisses class. I was grateful for George to dismiss it, but he probably did it for his own goods. It's not like he would care or anything. Psh, just as me. I mean why would i care.? Exactly.

I put the bonus weight on my back as i notice alot of students already heading towards the exit, some just following George around like bitches, hungry for attention and love. What a bunch of weirdos. 

I hand a gentle wave to the teacher as i leave the room, halls we're already kind of empty due to Mr. Poplar's crowds of attention.  As i walk my way to the cafe, i notice my hand being pulled leading my body to the side of the halls. I quickly free myself from the grasp and stand eye to eye with the troublemaker, preparing myself for a fierce fight i- I relax and let my fists down as my point of view signals that the person i'm standing eye to eye isn't a troublemaker but just that newbie or whatever. ''Oh sorry, did i scare ya mate'?''

I only nod in response still letting my mind process what just happened.

''Weeel atleast ur telling the truth unlike those pests outside''  ''the names Wilbur by the way, Wilbur soot youngest here to serve ya!'' He tackled in a cocky voice as he held a pencil to my throat. ''How do you go by, since ur all shy and stuff. I mean, tell me about yourself!''

I pull my pointer finger and stick it up like a ''wait'' finger. Wilbur just looked at me with a weird grin and sat down. I get my phone from my pocket and carefully unblocked it, multiple notifications popping up on my screen as i search for an app scrolling thru my maps with apps as i finally find for what i have searched for. 

I wait for the app to load as i just stand there. I notice the screen finally lighting and booting up

Basicllllllllly this app that we're talking about is gonna be meant for like idk.. might as well say speaking if ur like mute, or just don't find yourself talking alot. You just put in the text you want it to project and it speaks from your phone, like text to speech basically.. 

I put my fingers over the screen as i try to write something to project.  When i seemed to be finished i click the ''done'' button and turn my volume down so it wouldn't give Wlbur a heart attack.

''Sorry, i wont be able to speak. I'm kind of mute." i hold up my phone, my view of sight loosing Wilbur as he comes to my side. ''Mute? What in the grand canon is that?''

I stare at him in disbelief, he didn't know what being mute is? I gesture my face in an annoyed grin and proceed to type something new in ''It's when you don't speak, only when it's needed i guess'' Right as i project the text i remember when George heard my voice, that wasn't an emergency or a need. How foolish of me.

''Ahh matey mate, should've said that faster. Moving on, tell me you name thru that thingy of yours.'' He was speaking really fast, and not to mention he sounded like those pirates from cartoons. 

''Well, my name's Clay, just Clay.'' Wilbur stared at me with a frown as i project the text.  ''Well it's a pleasure meeting you folk! The madam down the hall said you have to show me around."

''Yeah, maybe we should get out of the bathroom before someone catches us.'' And of course as i proceed to say that, someone comes in. I stared at the person in embarrassment as he stared right back at me. 

''Someone like me?''  

A/N: THANK U ALL SM FOR THE READS, ILY ALL SO MUCHHH. i'm gaining motivation back again so theres gonna be more parts coming in. I'm still doing you're requests to see how i can 'spice up' the book itself.  thats right about it lol..

1098 words.