stressed out

You had been stressed out this whole week. You had so many upcoming assignments, it was driving you insane. you didnt know how it got this out of hand.

You kept telling yourself to go complete them but you could just not focus. And it did not help that they were all due in by 1pm tomorrow. 

It was late at night just gone 10 and your brain was aching.

You looked down at the papers trying to focus on the paper but nothing worked.

Suddenly the door opened, making you jump. It was Wanda. She smiled at you and you faked one back.

She layed down on your bed and scrolled on her phone.

"hey, are you ok?" wanda asked sitting up. 

"honestly no i cant focus on this assignments and they are all due at 1 tommorow" you replied turning to face her. 

"well do you want to watch a movie with me to take your mind off things" wanda said moving over to her side of the bed and tapping your side.

"yeah sure why not" you said hopping into bed .

"I think im going to try and finish those assignments now" you said after the movie finished.

"ok y/n/n (your nickname) do you want me to leave" she asked 

"No its ok" you said going to your desk.

"would you like some water" wanda asked sitting up

" yes please if that alright" you said and got started on your work.

It had been 4 hours and you manged to compete all your work.

"Well done y/n/n im so pround of you" wanda said stradling your lap

"Thank you now I can rest" you said and fell asleep as soon as you got into bed

-word count 293