We Became A Dreamy-Cute Idols!

Haru: The three of us...

Yuki: We'll make our...

Rara: Dreams come true!

Unsion: One day, We'll be number one!

Haru: Haruki Sugiyama!

Yuki: Yukihiko Takamura!

Rara: And Rara Kawasaki!

Unsion: Starting, Pokémon Best Friends!

Haru and Yuki: (So far on Pokémon Best Friends!)

Haru: (I'm Haruki Sugiyama, or Haru for short. And this is my Partner, Riolu.)

Riolu: (Hi!)

Yuki: (I'm Yukihiko Takamura, or Yuki for short. And this is my Partner Zorua.)

Zorua: (Hey everyone!)

Haru and Yuki: (The two of us are Best Friends!)

Rara: (Hi, I'm Rara Kawasaki. And this is my Partner, Poli.)

Poliwag: Poli!

Haru: (Last time, We meet a guy who was looking for a battle, Named Tad, Whom we are familiar with in the past. He's the guy out friend Hiro lost to because of when his Charizard was disobedient at that time.)

Yuki: (Me and Haru managed to beat Tad, But Ash couldn't since he used his disobedient Charizard. While Ash and the others were helping out Charizard, We let Hiro talk to Ash and Charizard for a bit, And his lecture to them seemed to have worked. The next day Team Rocket showed up and tried to steal out Pokémon, But Ash and Charizard managed to take care of them.)

Rara: (As Ash rematched Tad, He and Charizard won since Charizard is gonna listen to Ash from now on, And I think that's great! Now, We continue our Journey throughout the Orange Islands. I wonder what other kinds of adventures await us.)

Meanwhile With ???

We now see a boy with blonde hair, Another boy with green hair, And a girl with greyish hair in track clothes jogging early in the morning.

Later

We now see the three now practicing singing and dancing as they seem to be pretty good.

Later

After a bit, The three were now taking a break as they were now in their normal clothes.