Just leave me alone

HELLO PEOPLE OF WATTPAD

idk what to say so ill just start the stroy now okay :D

****Harrys POV****

I  watched him go i cant belive he said that to me i turned around and slammed my locker shut. I am so stupid i cant believe how clueless i am but i hate him. No mercy he deserves this every last punch kick slap the fact that i made sure he had no friends so i could have him all to myself.

I smirked passing his class room he had his head on the table he looked like he was about to cry my heart sank alittle im a horrible person but like i said before he deserves this all of it. I decided to text him 

To - Louis

Im walking you home today meet me by my locker and dont bring anyone - Harry

I waited and watched as he felt around for his phone he pulled it our and opened the message. He took a deep breath and texted me back

From - Louis

okay whatever i dont care... 

To - Louis 

You seem upset are you crying??

He looked at his phone and wiped away his tears i smirked you think the idiot would look up 

From - Louis

You do realise we are texting you cant actually see me!

To - Louis

WOULD YOU JUST LOOK UP ALREADY!

The second he got the text his head shot up and our eyes meet school ended for both of us soon i couldnt wait i wanted him now. I smirked at him and opened the door I walked in and smiled at the teacher what class is this anyway who is this teacher "Um hello Im Mr.Styles and im looking for Mr. Louis Tomlinson."

I kept a straight face and the teacher studied me and rolled his eyes "Whatever Mr.Tomlinson your free to leave with Mr.Styles." Everyone stared at him as he slowly made his way over to me  i slung my arm over his shoulder and closed the door behind us. 

He was shaking under my arm "Would you relax already what class is that anyway?" He didnt relax he just got worse and didnt answer me i took my arm off and he instantly relaxed. I scare him that much good to know "So Louis what class was that?" He looked up at me his blue eyes full of fear it was a sorry sight "Drama." 

I smirked "Your the biggest fag ever!" I started laughing until i saw the look on his face. I swear i could hear his heart stop at the word fag "Harry..." i looked at his eyes again "What lou?" "Can we just go home now?" I nodded and he started walking it was silent most of the way so i decided to break the silence "This is nice."

He rolled his eyes and i frowned "Oh come on Lou we used to walk home all the time together!" He sighed "Ya when we where friends when you where nice before you turned into THAT!" I was offended that hurt. "I miss those walks Lou!" I saw him smile from the cornor of my eye "Me too Hazza!" I swear that was the best thing hes said to me ever he called me hazza again i loved his nickname for me.

I looked and he stopped walking "Are you okay?"  He shook his head "Im sorry i didnt mean to call you Hazza it kinda just slipped out!" I raised my eyebrows "Its okay Boobear." I smiled and he smiled back "I miss those nicknames." I nodded "ya i miss yo-" I stopped my self i almost said i miss him