𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗿! 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆!

-----
"Darling." Ganyu mumbled her voice barely audiable
You were stuck in a snow planes white as innocences. It rarely snowed in liyue but this time it had happened.
Her comfy warmth make you nuzzle the trembeling adeptus.
"We need to head home.."
The cold bench was covered in both off you as the snow fell like flakes as her legs felt nauseous.

"Ganyu." your eyes fluttered open leaving a gasp from ganyu.
"Its a great day to y'know dance." Out ofd the blue it left ganyu shocked as a tree as she watched your stotic expression as you dragged her to an alley.

"Its a giant alley so we can dance all night if you want."

"Im not a g-great dancer! you should let me watch you dance o-oh! isnt yunjin having a concert near by or opherah? We could stay there while i watch you dance."
Ganyu stuttered

"Ganyu.I wanted to dance with you."
her soft hair along with a trembeling boots matched the worried look in her eyes as the alley screeched in size.

"But my w-well uhm..Belly will stick out and u-um.. i dont want you to be hurt and e-everything.."

"Ganyu look  at me." Your hand grazed her soft cheeks just like a godess would.

"Your not fat,infact your perfect."
(istg i need a s/o like y/n now.)

Her eyes looked at your overworked eyes she knew about your workaholic schedule and wanted you to have a break so reluctantly she stays quiet as she drags you somewhere else.

Home.

She was scared that you might judge her.
From that snow day to the next you made her feel secure about her weight and everything nuzzling her pecking her complimnets.
She felt...Unspoken to her adeptus nature

It contiued and dragged onto months she loved your soft affection it made her feel wanted and needed at all times
she purrs against the soft willows off flowers that stroked her head as the palm off ypur hand filled her needed as her hair flowed onto your lap.

"Ganyu are you alright you seem to be lost in thought."
Her eyes went to yours matching them like a hawk would.
"Wanna go get ice cream outside.." She'd mumble the weather was no like no other
still snowing like a artic genocide.
But its ganyu and the fact she wanted to eat something sugary today made you quiet happy.
She was feeling content right?

She'd click up your buttons and zip it up.
"Y/n if you dont wear your coat properly you will be ill tomorrow!"
"What are you my wife ganyu?" you teased her leaving a tomato walking out to think.

You both walked through the harbour the childrens laughter oh so bright! The emo and the coffin girl chasing each other around. Keqing about to slap ningguang and following her welp thats a bad sign-

You ran after them dragging ganyu
"WE GOTTA HELP NING-!" too late- Ningguang got shocked by lightning and ningguang was about to fight keqing as you intervened stopping them and dragging them both somewhere else.

Ganyu admired your courage for awhile and finally decided.

"Y/n come along.." she'd grip your hand as her eyes told a soft story.

You were at the same alley.
"Ganyu you forgot something here?" your naivety not even being untouchable

"Yes..." she swayed side to side shyly as gravity overcame her head as she looked down to be infrontoff you softly pecking you.

"𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲...𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲."