The Story, Part One

Hi, my name is John and I'm a notorious worldwide assassin.

I used to be a pacifist, you know saving the world without violence but unfortunately the wheel had other plans.

Flashback.

Dad: Alright John are you ready to see what your destiny is?

Me: Yes dad.

Now see at this time we were protesting against George Floyd's death and while some people were rioting in Chicago, burning buildings, and overall causing massive damage to cities.

We were protesting peacefully and we were starting to get noticed by huge news stations like FOX, CNN and even Drama alert for some reason.

See what I wanted to be was like a civil rights advocate like MLK because he got lucky with his draw of the wheel, but unfortunately I wasn't as lucky.

WHEEL LANDS ON ASSASSIN.

I was shocked. I kept telling my dad stuff like "this can't be." "No please anything else." And just screamed "NO"

Dad: I'm sorry son but I can't do anything about it.

And I just stormed out.

End of flashback.

I can't believe it still to this day but it was apparently my mission of destiny to do this and it was all over the news with stuff like...

PACIFIST TURNED ASSASSIN

PEACE INTO WAR

AND MY FAVORITE

KID TURNS HIS BACK ON PACIFISM TO JOIN KILLING SPREES

Like they were portraying me as the bad guy like I, as pacifist who just be like, you know what I'm bored, let's start killing.

But now let me tell you about my first case.

FIRST CASE.

I was late for the briefing about my first case but I could honestly care less about that because they expect me to kill when I haven't even hurt a mosquito, like you know when a mosquito on you and you try to swat it away? Well I couldn't even do that because I was just that nice.

And your probably thinking Well why don't you go against your destiny?

Good question. Well, let me tell you the story of someone who did just that.

BETRAYING DESTINY.

There was once a guy who loved to rebel. He rebelled against religion by becoming a atheist. He rebelled against government by becoming a anarchist. And he rebelled against his family by kicking them out of their own house.

But unfortunately as he learned there's one thing you can't rebel against... THE WHEEL.

Now he got the job he wanted (anarchist) but he decided that if he rebelled against the wheel he would go down in history and start a revolution against the wheel. Good idea right? WRONG!!!!

Because, even though he moved to a completely different country, told nobody about it, and even changed his look and identity the wheel found him and killed him and written in blood it said.....

you can't rebel destiny :)

End of the Betraying Destiny story.

Yeah so now you see why I can't just rebel the wheel. So, I get yelled at about not being on time for the briefing blah blah blah, don't do it again blah blah blah.

THE TARGET

NAME: FRANCISCO GARCIA

HEIGHT: 4'9

AGE: 8

OCCUPATION: N/A

And this day keeps getting better. I HAVE TO KILL A 8 YEAR OLD KID?!?!?! Why couldn't I get hippie or something like that?

Plane Ride

Jeez, I can't believe I'm about to fly all the way to Spain just to kill a 8 year old.