The Story, Part 2

Now your probably thinking "how in the world did they think a wheel is better than free will?"

Well let me tell you it wasn't always this way. In fact, free will was even marketed like crazy, until someone by the name of Marcus Garvey came up with the wheel.

Marcus Garvey was a rich, fat, white dude who had mafia friends. He decided to go to towns all around the world and threatened them until they all decided the wheel was the law.

Now, Marcus Garvey was assassinated but the mafia still keep the threats coming cause everytime someone spins the wheel they make money.

It's a unfair system but unfortunately there's nothing anybody can do.

Now my parents were blessed with getting jobs that they actually wanted. My mom is a doctor and she fits the role well. And my dad is a policeman and is a really good one.

But, you probably didn't come here for that you came here to see if I killed that kid. Well, I don't know yet cause I'm still on the plane ride but I'll let you know when I get dropped off.

Landing.

Alright I finally landed after about 4 hours and they already gave the location of the kid so all I have to do is kill a innocent kid, shouldn't be to hard. Right?

I go to the house and I can see him through the window and it's a easy snipe but this seems a lot harder in real life then training.

Training.

Training was actually pretty fun and somehow I'm the highest recruit there. And I hit every shot unlike some of the other recruits.

End of training.

Alright I got this, I have trained for years for this moment, all I got to do is pull the trigger.

I line up my shot and have my hand over the trigger.

But I can't do it and just give up.

Then, I realized I just rebelled like the other kid did.

I might die because of it so the question is... Is this kid life worth sacrificing mine?