'Prolouge idea' [REWRITE]

Note: I realised how cringe my old stuff was so here's something new!

Info about...You!
Name: Y/N L/N
Eye colour: (Your eye colour) E/C
Hair length/hair colour: H/L H/C
Skin tone: S/T
Gender: Gender neutral (for everybody)
More info-
Y/N is the type of person to want to be mysterious but can't really pull it off..
They also have a strange addiction to shiny things.

Outfit description:
A dirty fedora (like Perry the platypuses)
A coat that's a bit to big for them
A bag on their back
Shortish baggy trousers
Black shoes with F/C (favourite colour) buckle (like hu tao's)

Another note (discription of what's to come)-
At first I was thinking,'I need to rewrite that story' and thought of a whole backstory thing to how mono started the loop and since I don't know any lore other than he's in a loop. Here's what I had in mind.

It was around autumn time. Leaves  had just started to fall and the air got colder. Yet, that didn't stop the 8-9-10 year olds that were outside playing. A  middle aged teacher looking over them with a stern gaze. Two children were sitting on a bench at the end of the playground, One called Mono. The other, Y/N. They were good friends, Inseparable even (although, Y/N thought Mono was a pretty odd name).

The H/C person was rattling things off about what they did on their weekend, While the boy sitting next to them just listened when the teacher called that break time was over. (recess for people who don't know what that means)

Y/N sat at Monos right while a random boy who you thought was called David sat at monos left. The class was learning about plants and how they work for science. When something happened.

•••Y/N POV•••
I was copying down the Biology notes when I heard a big screeching sound and covered my ears. So did mono and the other children but they were running about. I then looked up to the teacher who was just staring at the door we came through 10-20 minutes ago. It was...Creepy. She didn't blink or anything.

The class was running amok and the teacher didn't do anything, so Mono and I left. That's when we noticed the 'Aura' of the town had decreased substantially, and there were TVs and clothes hanging out of windows, they were on the floor too. "Hey Mono.. wanna go to my house" I said, my eyes never once leaving the TV with clothes stuffed halfway into it with no cracks. "Sure".

When we got to my house, I called out to mum and dad to tell them I'm home but I didn't get an answer. 'Strange,their car was in the drive way.' "MUMMM, DADD-"  I walked into the living room just to see mum laid over the sofa with a pill bottle in her hand and the Tv on static. "Uh mum? (M/N mum's nickname) Helloo?" I nudged her and the pill bottle fell out of her hand, she's most likely dead.

I started to feel tears threatening to fall but snapped my gaze of my now dead mother when I heard Mono shout my name from upstairs. "Umm..Y/N.." "Y-Yeah?" "Come here..please." I then walked up the stairs and into the bathroom,where I thought I heard him "W-what is it-?" Laying there,half on the bathtub,head first in the water with a tv that was plugged in but not working,was my dad. Ok, now the tears were coming. You loved your parents,you really did, but..now they're dead.

You felt a hand rub circles into your back in an attempt to soothe you but,all it did was make you cry harder. Mono pulled you into a hug and you stayed like that until you could cry no more.
Eventually you both decided to leave the bathroom and scavenge the house for anything useful. It felt like end of the world. (That's when you got all your neat stuff) when you both heard a buzzing sound come from the bathroom. You went to check it out, only to see the tv glowing with static. It was suspicious,the tv should not be working.Out of the corner of your eye you noticed Mono heading towards it with his hand out. "Mono don't touch it!" But as you put your hand on his shoulder you were both sucked in.

This was not proof read since I left yall with nothing for a long while so yeah.
I hope to update it more but I'm not counting on it since I have no motivation.

Byeee 👋