Besties's Day Out

Less than 4 days more to the Christmas Eve Dinner,
89 hours more.

I woke up because of my annoying alarm clock. One day I might just throw it on the ground and destroy it. I groaned as I unwrapped myself from my comfortable blanket. I walked like a zombie to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I was getting my bath ready when my notification sound went off. I picked it up and read the message.

Aiden
Please try and dress presentably.

I rolled my eyes at his message and replied

Me
I'll try :)

After taking my bath, I changed into an ash jacket top with black ripped jeans, brown boots and peach bag

Me
I'm done

Aiden:
Sure thing. On my way.

I sat on my bed replying messages I hadn't answered this week. I opened the dance group page to see there were over hundred messages but there was only one that caught my attention.

Madison
Finally rehearsal for the Performance on New years eve is on 29th. Don't forget. Yeah Samantha and Lizzy get your butts here for the rehearsal. Have a wonderful Chrismas😘

I froze. Madison, our groups organizer, reminded us we had a performance on new year's eve, which I had absolutely forgotten about due to the pressure of the dinner. I had to retire two days before which was on the 29th because we had to rehearse.

I had completely forgotten to tell dad about it. How is he going to react? And Aunt Amanda? And Aiden? I sighed and lied on my bed when Seth told me Aiden had arrived.

I walked downstairs and saw dad and Uncle Anthony watching a recap of a previous premier league match. My dad was a die hard Chelsea fan where I on the other had was a huge liverpool fan. No one gets between me, Mohammed Salah and Trent Alexander-Arnold. I shook my head as I gave my dad a kiss on his cheek and walked out. I don't think he even noticed.

As I was about to open the front door, it was opened from behind and hit me in my left foot. I yelped on pain and Aunt Amanda's worried face was revealed. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry didn't see you there. Does it hurt?" I shook my head and told her I was alright. Although it hurt right now I was pretty sure the pain will die down soon.

After convincing her I was alright, I walked to Aiden's car. He was leaning on the roof of his car and was typing on his phone. When he heard the door close he looked up and smiled. His smile died when he realised I was limping to his car.

"Door hit my toes," I said before he could ask. He laughed and shook his head, "Only you." We sat in the car and today he had no comment about my clothes and started driving. I guess I looked presentable enough. The car ride to the mall was quiet. I looked outside and the only thought that came to my head was, how I'm I going to tell dad I would have to leave before new years and we might not spend my birthday together.