[1]

I took a sip of my Martini and looked around the nightclub for my target.

I smirked when I saw the man dancing on the dance floor.

Gray hair, brown eyes, rotten teeth, and a beer belly. It was definitely Bob Dicky. Age 67 years old. Raped girls and boys between the ages 5 and 22. Disgusting. The reward tonight was 25 million.

I gulped the rest of my Martini before making my way down to the dance floor. I passed by countless drunk people before I made my way towards the man.

I knew his preference. He liked young males or females who were innocent looking. He mainly liked those with black hair and blue eyes which I happened to have. Plus, I also fit the age limit being 21.

It was now time for my excellent acting skills.

I pretended to accidentally run into his fat chest and I peered up at the taller man with tears in my eyes.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my head in fake pain.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" He growled.

I gasped and exclaimed, "I can't believe you said a bad word!"

It seemed like he finally realized who bumped into him because he suddenly had a gentle expression on his face when he saw me.

"Sorry. How about I treat you to a drink as a form of apology?" He asked.

Without waiting for my answer, he grabbed my wrist with his meaty hands and dragged me to the bar.

'Perfect,' I thought smugly.

"Order whatever you want darling." He said with a smile.

"Uhhh....I have never been to a bar before. It's my first time." I said shyly.

"Well you should get this drink." Bob said as he pointed to a drink with a high alcohol percentage.

I hesitantly nodded.

"Come now. Live a little bit darling." Bob said as he wrapped his arm around me.

I blushed a little bit before hesitantly responded, "Okay."

"That's the spirit babe!"

He ordered the drink for me and the bartender looked at me a few seconds longer before handing me a drink.

He was probably wondering why I was back at the bar, but good thing he did not say anything.

When the red drink finally came, I took a small sip of it.

"Is it good?"

"Y-y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Hmm...Okay."

I licked my lips and said, "I have to use the bathroom real quick. Can you watch my drink?"

Bob smirked.

"Of course, I can honey."

"Okay." I said as I got up from my chair and headed to use the bathroom.

I grinned inwardly.

I just know Bob would not waste this chance to put some drugs into my drink.

He is playing right into my hands and I loved it.

Hehe.