It started with a Pig

Third Person

Mabel cheered Dipper up yesterday and he was grateful for it. Mabel had the book in her because of Ford.

Ford has started to sneak into his room to find his journal, but Ford also thinks that Dipper is hiding more stuff. Which was true, but now everything is hidden with the magical stuff that the monsters have given me. Also, in Mabel's room since Ford doesn't believe Mabel is heavily involved in the magical things.

Mabel and Dipper are trying to find more hiding spots in case Ford starts looking through her room. Dipper walked into her room to tell her that he was going into the woods. She told him to be careful and he noticed that she was reading the book that was given to him.

He was a little glad that Mabel was also researching things, but he knew she was looking for answers about the tree and her necklace.

He closed the door and went into the woods. This time he didn't ask Stan to go outside because he's always outside in the woods. He's always safe and has never gotten injured. It wouldn't hurt that he didn't ask for just today. What could go wrong?

He didn't bring his journal with him for once since he actually wanted to enjoy nature for once. As he walked around the woods he tripped over a wire. He fell down a small hill and landed on the ground. He looked up and saw a small pig trapped inside a net. He heard the small thing cry in pain.

"Don't worry," Dipper quickly raced up, "I-I'll get you out."

Dipper touched the net and his hands start to burn. There was something not normal from this net which was burning the small pig.

Dipper fought through the burning pain and tried his best to break open the net. He looked under the net and saw a knot that he could untie. Once it was untied Dipper caught the pig and held it in his arms. His hands were in pain and it was even bleeding a bit.

The pig was burned, but it wasn't as bad since some leaves were protecting its body. Dipper quickly went back up the hill and raced back to the shack. He tried to open the door with his hand but that only caused more pain.

He opened the door as quickly as possible and quickly raced to Mabel's room and used his head to knock on the door. Mabel opened the door and noticed that he was out of breath.

"Dippy, what happened?" Mabel asked.
"Baby pig... hurt...help...pain," Dipper tried his best.

Mabel grabbed the pig and laid it down on the bed. Mabel remember there was something in the book to heal burns.

"Dipper, didn't you get these mushrooms in that basket?" Mabel asked, "And this leaf."
"I gave most of them to Ford, but when he left the basket in the kitchen I took some of them," Dipper explained.
"Watch the pig and I'll get the stuff," Mabel quickly raced out of the room.

Dipper looked at his hands and for a second forgot about the pain he was in. He looked at the baby pig and realized that he was all alone. Where was its mother? Dipper thought as he looked at the creature.

The pig was whimpering in pain and Dipper told the creature it was going to be okay. He started to wonder if that was a monster or just a regular pig.

Mabel soon returned with bandages, water, soap, and the plants. Mabel quickly realized Dipper's burned hands and looked at him in concern.