Stuck with you

It was the next morning. You felt horrible for just running from Winsley all of a sudden, but you had too. Harland..... Harland was your true love. You'd pick him over anything, even if he's dead, you love him either. You were eating cereal when you heard 2 loud knocks on the door. Is that the mailman? He usually just leaves it in my locker, you thought. You shuffled to the door. Your eyes widened "Winsley...?" You gasped "Hi y/n..." Winsley mumbled "I'm so sorry for running off yesterday..... I've had a lot of things on my mind" You apologized "No, I completely understand" You could still see the disappointment in his eyes "Do you wanna come in?" You suggested "Sure" Winsley slowly walked through the door and into your small apartment. "Let's sit down for a second" You walked over to the couch. Winsley sat next to you, you could sense the awkward tension. "I just wanna apologize again, I feel so bad" you frowned "Y/n you don't have to keep apologizing, I accept your apology. It was just sudden" Winsley gloom faded away. Winsley held your hand. You froze. What was he doing? You were unsure of the situation. "Uhm...." You blushed. Winsley started into your eyes, you did too. You noticed his gaze slowly fall onto your lips. You were so clueless and confused. He held your face, you realized what was about to happen. You just sat there shocked. Winsley leaned in and kissed you. Oh my god, you thought. We're you seriously kissing Winsley?! You just betrayed Harland.... That's when reality hit you. You pushed away "Winsley, I-I can't do this...." You stood up "What do you mean?" Winsley asked "Ok, I'm just recently mourning Harlands death. I-I... I can't move on yet" Your face shaded "But I thought-" Winsley began "No, I love Harland. Winsley your an amazing person, you're nice, caring and smart but, I don't like you like that...." You stared at your toes, avoiding eye contact. "I should leave then...." Winsley sighed "You should" you walked towards the door to open it for him. Winsley walked out the door, hands in his pocket and his face looking down. You shut the door, you should've ended the kiss earlier and everything before that. You slid down on your floor and cried, you had cheated, backstabbed and betrayed the man you loved. You felt disgusting, you felt like a..... like a monster....