✨Goodnight my Starlight✨

It's been a long day. It was mentally draining having to watch over little kids all day, but seeing their smiling faces made it worthwhile. Today, however, had been different; the kids were very rowdy. Running around making a huge mess and not listening to them. Moon could tell that Sun was very peeved, but he still wore a bright smile on his face. 

He had no idea how Sun could still smile with how the kids were acting. Just seeing his smile made the day at least tolerable. By the end of the day the daycare was a trainwreck, it looked like a twister had torn through there. It took both of them an hour to clean up the place. Once they finished both of them were tired and had decided to call it a night and head to bed, but there was one problem. Moon couldn't fall asleep. That's where we are now:

Moon tossed and turned in his bed. His mind was racing as thoughts swirled around in his head. He was exhausted and needed sleep, but his brain wouldn't let him. He huffed in annoyance as he pushed his face into the soft pillow practically suffocating himself. He closed his eyes and tried again. The male laid there for a few moments before flipping over onto his back. His eyes snapped open, sitting up in his bed. Groaning in faustration.

"Why can't I fall asleep!?!" He moaned. He kicked the covers off of him and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He snatched his pillow off the bed, glaring at the cushion. It wasn't the pillows fault for him not being able to sleep, but he couldn't help take his frustration out on the object. 

He gripped his pillow tightly in his hands watching as his knuckles turned white, shaking as he continued squeezing the life out of it.

"Gah!" He cried out and threw his pillow at the door unaware that someone was about to open it.

"Hey Moon, Are you- Oof!" 

The pillow hit Sun right in the face when he opened the door. Moon felt guilty, he honestly had know idea that Sun was going to open his door. He had no idea that the male was actually at the door.

 Sun looked at Moon then down at the cushion with a blank expression. 

"Okay I'm just gonna pretend like that didn't happen." He said, before clearing his throat and repeating what he was saying before being interrupted by a pillow to the face.

"Hey Moon, Are you okay? I heard you from my room and wanted to check on you to see if everything is alright." 

Moon blushed, embarrassed. He forgot that Sun's room was right next to his. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." 

"It's okay Moon, I wasn't sleeping anyways." He assured him.

Moon ran his hand through white hair as he looked down at the ground.

"Is everything okay, Moon?" Sun asked, making him jump. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lied hoping that Sun would believe him and leave, but of course Sun knew that something was up.

It was dark in Moon's room compared to Sun's. He likes having a little light on while Moon likes total darkness. The only light was the one that was coming from the hall as Sun stood in the doorway. 

Moon really didn't want to tell him, but he knew Sun would get him to talk one way or another. That's what he liked about him, the male never forced him to talk if he didn't want to. He would wait patiently till he was ready to talk about it, even if it's a couple days or a week later. He was so caring that's why the kids love him so much. 

Moon saw his vision begin to get blurry, tears swelling in his eyes. He hated when he got like this, he hated crying in front of people, especially Sun. He just wanted to bury the feeling deep down, he knew it was unhealthy to keep his emotions bottled up. He just didn't want anyone to see this vulnerable side of him.