1

-no one's pov-  *flashback to the beginning*

(Y/n) and her best friend Dylan found themselves in their car sitting on a highway. Cars surrounding them. People talking and trying to get out of the city. As Dylan was talking to a man named Shane. They were talking about the radio. (Y/n) was standing with Bixby with two women named Carol and Lori. The kids playing a game and petting Bixby. Lori walked away with Shane when they seen helicopters flying. (Y/n) instantly went to Dylan's side, Bix following right behind. 

"What's going on?" (Y/n) asks. "I don't know. Shane is going to check." Dylan answers. She nods. After a few moments Shane and Lori come back in a rush. "We gotta go!" Lori calls to their little group. They all pack up and escape the highway. 

*end of flashback*

-(Y/n)'s pov- 

Carl was shot and Sophia was missing. Just great. 

I was sitting in my car talking to Dylan trying to find this Greene house we were told to go to. "It's right here." Dylan says as the rv turns. "Nice house." I mumble.

We pull up and get out. I open the back door for Bixby. Once he gets out we rush over towards the people on the porch. "Is he alive?" Dale asks. (Bare with me its been awhile since i watched season 2)

Rick had tear stains and so did Lori, but she nodded. I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding. I walk up to them and hug Lori. "He'll be okay." I whisper to her. She nods and goes right back to Ricks side. A woman named Maggie walked out, seemed stressed if you ask me. She was asking for Rick and Lori.

-time skip-

Everyone was set up in their tents. Then decided what to do with the Sophia issue.

I was in the room with Carl and Lori. Dylan was helping Glenn with something and Bixby was right by my side.

"I was so scared." Lori admits. I look at her due to her breaking the total silence. Getting up from my chair I go and comfort her. She may not be my favorite person but she needs someone to lean on. "I don't blame you. We all were when we heard about it." I say. I look at Carl's sleeping form. "I really don't know what I would have done if he'd die." She says as she tears up. "Don't think like that." I say. She nods a bit. "Can I have a minute alone with him?" She asks. I nod my head and walk out the door.

"Hey (Y/n)! Over here!" I heard a voice call. Glenn's to be precise. I hurry over to him. "What's up?" I ask. "I'd like to introduce you to Maggie." He says. I smile as the woman puts out her hand. I was alittle hesitant but I shook her hand. "(Y/n). This boy right her is Bixby." I say. "He's cute." She says bending down to him. "Shake." She says to Bixby. He looks as her for a moment. "Sorry he only listens to me or Dylan. Or the kids when they are playing. Thats only because I tell him to." I said giving a little laugh. "Well he seems well trained." She says standing up. I smile.

Suddenly a little blonde girl walks up. "I'm Beth." She says. "(Y/n)." I reply. "Your boyfriend is a lot help around here. Thanks to him we were able to fix one of the broken pumps." Beth said. "Boyfriend?" I ask. "Dylan, is his name right? Is he not your boyfriend?" She asks. My face goes bright red. "N-no he's not. He's my best friend." I answer. All three of them laugh. "Well see ya around." Beth says pulling Maggie. "I'll see you later (Y/n)." Glenn says as he walks away. I wave and go to my tent.

'I can't believe she thought Dylan was my boyfriend.'

I lay down and get comfortable. But just as I did Dylan came in. "(Y/n)." He whispers. "Yes?" I ask. "Nothing i was just seeing if you were still awake." He says laying down in his makeshift bed. I nod closing my eyes. "Night." We both say at the same time. This causes us to laugh.

The day seemed to fly by quick. And it feels so packed with issues.

Word count: 746