|Majestic - Lilac Cookie

Requested! thanks!
╰┈➤Platonic
╰┈➤Shy!Female Child Reader
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·Y/n saw a glowing purplish portal, the curious little one decided to come closer to it, each step slowly

Y/n saw a glowing purplish portal, the curious little one decided to come closer to it, each step slowly. A lots of thoughts were going through her head, thinking if she wants to enter it or not. Nobody wasn't looking since, Everybody was too busy talking with other companions, not paying attention to her. People also knew that the little girl was too shy and never communicated with anybody at all.

For her reasons, she'd ran away or froze in nervousness when someone talks to her or approaches her.

Y/n thought if she'd jump in, in a mysteriously portal that appeared out of nowhere. Y/n decided to make a run for it. Her head was going dizzy and lost, Y/n thought it was a bad idea of going through nowhere without having someone to look after her.

"Owh!" Y/n yelped when she crashed in the ground. Y/n held her head

She stood up dusting her dress to get rid of the remaining dirt. She didn't know where she went or where she is, all she know some people were gonna look for her.

You decided to observe your surroundings. You didn't know where you are, but the place you were, was an kingdom.

Y/n's eyes sparkled and adored the building. She never saw a kingdom before, she walked around to observe a little more, admiring the huge building. Y/n walked and walked, forgetting about what happened. Y/n stopped her tracks and though to herself, "How would she get back? Will people be curious where she exactly went?"

Y/n was still on her own Dreamland when she heard footsteps coming, she knew it was the owners in the kingdom.

Y/n panicked and panicked looking around where to hide, she wasn't meant to be here. She was inside the kingdom, her eyes were filled of fear and was starting to sweat.

Wouldn't it be rude to just be in where somebody lived? Y/n thought to herself. She got anxious and anxious about what will the persons think about her. Will they question how did she got in? What will she reply? She wouldn't mostly likely answer.

Y/n heard footsteps and somebody's shadow in the hallway coming, she knew it was the person living in here, she started to grasps her hands together and closed her eyes.

She heard the footsteps stopped, she heard somebody grabbed both of her hands. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" The Person asked.

"..." You didn't say anything, your eyes were looking at some objects near your sight.

"Well, why are you here?"

"I..just- got teleported..here.." Words were trembling and were getting out of place, especially the fact you were too shy. You wished that you were hiding right now.

He nodded, "Oh my.. Well, my name is Yogurt Cream Cookie." He patted your head.

You left out a soft sigh, "I...name i-is Y/n." You muttered.

At first, you thought this was would be a bad beginning. You were quite wrong though, Yogurt Cream Cookie has introduced you to one of his bodyguards(is he? I read the wiki),
Lilac Cookie.

You were very fond of him, you thought he looks cool. Lilac Cookie has also took an interest on you. Normally, at times, when Yogurt Cream Cookie is not here, Lilac Cookie would take care of you. Mostly watch you cause he worries of what you would do.

You'd actually see him do his things..? What is it called?

Lilac Cookie was brushing your hair, trying to get rid of the knots.

The sound of the calming brush was causing you to fall asleep.
"Are you tired?" Lilac Cookie questioned.

"h-huh.." you jolted half-awake.

"I..I'm fine.." you mumbled.

Lilac Cookie didn't heard that so he just vanished and forgot about it. You closed your eyes once again hearing those brushing sounds that Lilac Cookie is doing to your hair. You decided to write on a little paper mostly for talking, 'When will I get back?' you wrote and showed it to Lilac Cookie.

He shrugged, "didn't you get here randomly? Or did you see a portal?" He questioned you.

Your eyes widened a bit and nodded. He hummed in response.
"We could ask Yogurt Cream Cookie about that. Let's not worry for now." He stated.

You slowly nodded off again. You stood up, the same with Lilac Cookie puting the item aside. You both asked Yogurt Cream Cookie when will you get back.

"I actually don't know. I'm sorry, we can try and find a way." He told me.

"... okay.." you mumbled.

Lilac Cookie places both of his hands on your tiny self.

For the mean time, that means Lilac Cookie will be taking care of you,
You totally liked Lilac Cookie taking care of you. You looked up to him some sort of a Brother anyways.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·