AELLA

Written by : RiyawritesA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aella- a Greek girl name meaning whirlwind.

Sivaangi was sitting inside the Head mistress's cabin.. her eyes lazily skimming the room not meeting her aunt as well as the head mistress eyes which was making hole on her face by glaring. Nithi being a responsible aunt asked to take care of her 17 year old niece who was becoming the most reckless these days in school by her brother.

"Sivaangi"

Her aunt looked the young girl who had a tired face .. her eyes covered with dark circles still she looked pretty with those wavy hair which tugged up in a pony tail and a half smile which she gives for showing her "cool " girl vibes.

"Yes Nithi ma " She answered her aunt.

"Hope you know why I called you here!

" No I don't " She replied.

"You should concentrate on your studies than throwing tantrums and being a prankster along with your friends"

"Nithi ma nan onnum panla, it was a funny prank among juniors.. Idhukaga you suspended sakthi aprm Mithrava 'B' section ku maathitinga.. It is not fair" Sivaangi whined with an annoying expression. She was completely frustrated when her friends were put to another section and couldn't able to spend time with them like before.

"Whatever I did was because you should get pass the exams with better grade and just passing in border mark.. better if you understand that"

"Why should I be topper in science if iam good in arts and iam focusing on my painting ..hope you understand this" She rubbed her forehead by fingers slowly getting her head ache.

"I know you are a wonderful artist but Krishnakumar ponnu nalla gradela pass panna thaan engaluku peruma " The younger rolled her eyes.

"Ippo ENNATHAN pannanum" She slammed the table with one hand looking at her aunt who was getting on her nerves already.

"Nan sakthi, mithra kooda inime sernthu parikkuren podhumaa" She tried to convince the elder.

"Yaaru suspension la irukkura sakthiya?? The elder asked with a smirk which made the younger glare.

" Shanmugam " Nithi ma called her assistant pressing the bell on the table.

"Andha studenta vara sollunga" Her assistant noded and sent the boy who was waiting outside her cabin.

"Morning mam" Of course it was not a "good" Morning for Ashwin as he has been waiting for straight fifteen minutes outside the cabin which made him to miss the first revision class of that day so he brought his physics book along with him for a quick reason of Electromagnetic induction important notes ,it was not the first time he was called by head mistress. His calm voice echoed in the silent cabin when he entered. Sivaangi didn't even tried to look up when the teacher and student greeted each other.

"Madam? Nithi's assistant again appeared indicating the sudden visit of counselor office members at her staff room and waiting for her arrival. The head mistress sighed as the ruling parties visits are becoming gradual nowadays.

"Ill be back in two minutes" Without a look back she left there to deal with the party people to have a usuelss conversation of few minutes about discussing the facilities they would be providing from their side to the school and asking indirectly for support to them.