First Encounter

"GOOGOOGAGA" was the only thing I could say, and even though I've heard no one say it to me, I knew it meant everything I felt. 

The last good thing I remember was my father, Travis Scoot, tucking me away into a spiky basket and letting me go into a river. 

The sound of fishes below me wrestling each other for a peek inside my basket surrounded my ears. 

My tiny cute ears.

My father always liked to lick them before my baths and would always call them tiny and cute, that's why I love them so much. (I even started a trending tag #BabyJesus'sEars that went viral!)

The fishes fighting below me had been the most familiar sound this entire "basket ride", that's why I found it so weird when they randomly stopped. 

The only view I had was a clear blue sky except that it had on cloud in a shape of a burrito. For some reason, that cloud gave me motivation to not be fearful of the fading noise below me. 

Everything stopped. Literally everything.

My basket, the fishes below me, the wind, and I'm pretty sure that even my heart stopped for a second as well.  

About five seconds passed with nothing but steadiness. 

UNTIL I SAW A BEAUTIFUL BEAST LOOKING AT ME! 

Even though I was born a day ago, I knew the beautiful beast was gonna be mine. 

"GRRRRR GRRRRR HUNGRY YUM YUM YUMMY" It spoke. Or, growled? 

"WAIT!" I hiccupped

Did I just speak bro? How did I do that?

"PLEASE DON'T EAT ME BEAUTIFUL BEAST! I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING FOOD POISONING! HERE, TAKE THIS CHEESE!" I then handed him a block of moldy blue cheese. As I handed it to his fin, we made physical contact. 

OMG OMG OMG OUR FIN AND HAND JUST TOUCHED!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! 

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh.. Thank you! UwU" The beautiful beast spoke. 

"It's no big deal..." I smirked. 

As he shoved the moldy blue cheese down his throat, I felt myself starting to get all warm and red. 

He's so... gorgeous. 

"Please beautiful beast-" 

He cuts me off.

"Please, call me Baby Shark," He said as he reached for my hand and kissed it exactly 7 times. 

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh! Yes of course!" I continued "Please Baby Shark, take me out of this basket and be mine. Ever since I first saw you, I fell in love with you. You're the most beautiful beast I've ever seen!"

There was a pause.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to feel the same way!" He said then continued "Ever since I saw you slip out of Mary, I fell in deep love with you... I've been stalking you since the moment you were born. I even kept your umbilical cord in a bottle to always have a part of you around me!" 

He then pulled out a beautiful plastic mason jar that had the words "GOOBLE" written in sharpie at the top that had my umbilical cord in it. 

I didn't know what to say, I was so happy I felt like I was about to explode!

"WELL THEN... IF YOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU THEN JUST............. KISS ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!"

He then leaned forward, his slimy and wet mouth meeting mine.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I thought. 

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All of a sudden, the sound of LOUD gunshots filled the air. 

Me and Baby Shark paused our gorgeous moment and stared at each other in shock. 

We had no idea what to expect when we looked over but we did anyway.

Right as our heads turned to face our left, both of our jaws hit the FLOOR. No cap. 

It was the world's most famous criminal, Jobama.

Jobama spoke the most spine chilling words anyone could ever hear, "I'm going to tell you both my last name >:)"

-------------------------------------------------------

WELP UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE... BYE LOL