01-the goddess

At the kunugigaoka junior high school..The students is busy studying while walking some is having a painfully expression on theyre faces...

..........

A girl is walking elegantly,the others students looking at her...the students painful expression change with red face as they look at the girl<blushing madly>....

As the girl walking there one person that staring at her not like other she is not blushing,she is staring at her with eyes full of jealousy and hartred for the girl...

The girl thats staring at Y/n with hartred name akoku,she is jealous at her cause of the attetion that Y/n is getting..she is jealous cause the person she likes is not paying attetion to her,she tries a lot of things to get asano to notice her but none of her plans to get asano to notice her work....

............................

Y/N sat at her seat....

                 ahh beautiful,,,ahh she smells so nice...said by the students.... the outside gawking at her...with phones with their hand taking picture  or video of her...

Y/n on day one had somehow become the school princess..

Y/n have a high grades to,Asano and his friends always trying to speak to her to invite her to join their group...

when theyre talking to you thats how you looks like...you want to answer them but at the end you couldnt reply at them...

asano and his friends just sweat cause of the reraction your giving to them,so they just decide to leave saying that they will wait for your answer....

and your days is always the same,go to school get asked by asano and his minions/friends<HAHAHA>...

As asano keep try to talk to you akokus jealousy is getting more stornger,she doesnt like that your not replying to asano even asano is giving effort to talk to you...
She hate it cause she is always making an effort to talk or get notice by him...

BUT THEN...SHE SUDDENLY GOT AN IDEA...

She smirks evily just by the thought of what shes planning........