02-the evil plan

Akoku Start her plan,she make nasty rumors about you...Saying that you cheats on test or sleep with the teachers to give you a high grade...

As the day goes the rumors spreads more,but you not knowing anything about it...You just do what you usual do,,study go home just like that...

The rumors then gets to the principal,He Know you didnt do anything wrong but he choose to transfer you to the other class..

The class that they say a misfits,The rejects that failed to keep up at the famous prep school.

They call it,,...THE END CLASS...........

of course you know about it too,cause they always talk about,discriminate the students that in the e-class...

As the class ends,the principal called you to his office..that got you curious and nervous at the same time...As you make your way to the principals office your classmates starts whispering to each other...

akoku smiles to herself thinking that her plan works,imagining that asano will finally notice her..that asano and the other will start to treat you bad...

Asano notice how akoku smiling while looking at your table...He also knows that akoku is the one that make bad rumors about you...

The reasons that he doesnt pay attention to her is cause he knows that shes just faking about being a sweet girl,a kind girl...cause theres a time that he hears akoku talking bad and cursing you at the roof stair.....

your standing outside at the principal office,you knocked 3times at the door..

Come in,said the principal...

you open the door,the principal sitting on his chair then 2 person...

the principal then said that you will be transferring at the end class tommorow.....he then go outside the office.....

the 2 person them walk closer to you...

y/n pov;

      nani?<what>why theyre getting closer to me....

they sat infront of you then explain about the octopus teacher that e-class have to kill....

y/n didnt reply anything to them...she stood up then bow to them,exit the room....

y/n eating with her parents,they already heard about her getting transfered at the e-class...

y/n then suddenly stop eating and put her chopstick down....

that schocked them...

ななななななななななななななななななな、y/n keep mumbling <na.> as shes trying to tell them about her getting transfered at e-class....

her brother take a paper and pen to give to yn,...

she wrote what she want to say about...

they just smile at her cause they know that you do your best to study....

y/n woke up early cause she doesnt want to be late,cause she thinks if she is late they will think that she is rude....

yesterday the e-class already know that someone will be transfering at theyre class but they doesnt know the gender and the name yet..........

as you arrived infront of the classroom you got nervous...

nagisa got to school early cause he woke up earlyer than usual....

as his changing his shoes he notice another person beside him...as he looks at you he become a blushing mess......

Nagisa pov:
                    Maybe she is the one koro sensei talked about yesterday.......

he tried to greet her but in exchange yn just stares at nagisa coldly....

then began to skip way to the teachers office...

nagisa pov;
                        what was that...all about? Did i do something wrong?

I wonder whats up with that girl?
but,still.she sure was pretty...