two

"BE SAFE! DON'T STAY OUT TOO LATE!"your mother instructed you as you slipped on your shoes at the doorway

your mother instructed you as you slipped on your shoes at the doorway.

"yes yes don't worry, i'll be back before it gets too dark!" you assured your mother, grabbing your keys and your purse then headed out the door.

the sky was painted in a beautiful orange-pink as birds flew across the sky, communicating with each other which sounded through the sky. a soft wind blew through the air, making your hair flow in the direction of the wind.

looking up at the sky, you took a deep breath in, taking in the sweet fresh air.

"the weather's amazing today." you thought to yourself, walking down the road.

there was some things you needed to pick up from the dollar store for your first day at UA. basically some school supplies and whatnot, nothing special.

you would've gotten them earlier if you weren't busy all day due to kasumi's "official [y/n] ua acceptance celebration!".

yep, that's the whole name.

of course you were very grateful for the effort put into the party and it was more than fun, you had a blast and let's say some cakes were thrown around.

but it came to an end, like most things do. it will always be a memory you'll remember, a core memory if you will.

you continued walking down the street and towards the dollar store. there was one by where you lived so it wasn't that far away.

..

"okay.. notebooks, pencils, erasers and.. ooo stickers?" a set of cute pikachu stickers caught your attention from the corner of your eye.

carefully removing it from its display rack, you took a closer look at it.

"it's so cute.. but do i need it..?" your lips pushed out into a small pout, contemplating whether you should buy them or not.

"oh my god hey it's me!" a voice suddenly sounded from behind you, startling you slightly.

quickly turning around, you saw a boy with yellow hair and a black lightening stripe. your eyes widened at the sight of him.

"oh my god it is you." you mumbled under your breath, not even realizing you did. it just.. came out.

he stared into your eyes for a few seconds, a silence falling between the two of you before he bursted out laughing.

you blinked at the boy in front of you before a blush quickly rushed over your face. what you said had finally registered in your head.

quickly looking away, you tried to hide your face in embarrassment.

"AHA.. hah.. oh i wasn't expecting that kind of reaction." the boy wiped away his tears from the corner of his eyes.

you cleared your throat, trying to regain your composure before turning your head back to meet him. looking at his face, you tried to speak but it was like the words were stuck in your throat.

"oh you're pretty cute." he suddenly said, catching your off guard.

"pardon?" an eyebrow perked up, making the boy laugh.

you stared at him in shock, blinking blankly as he hugged his stomach.

"is this.. what boys are like?"

"oh man you really are cute." he said once again, only confusing you even more.

"uhm.. thanks?" you tilted your head slightly, really confused by the situation you were put in.

this was one of your very few encounters with a guy. your last encounter with a guy who was your age was maybe when you were 10 years old.

"so-" he opened his mouth but was quickly cut off when a guy walked up behind him.

"bro stop hitting on her, we gotta go." the boy spat out, dragging him away by the back of his collar.

"WAIT-"

"WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

you stared in horror at the scene in front of you, pikachu stickers still in hand as you watched the human pikachu get dragged out of the store.

gulping, you looked back down at the pikachu stickers.

"maybe i shouldn't after all.." you thought to yourself as you were just about to put the stickers back but something in you was stopping you.

pausing, the sticker just an inch away from the display rack, you shook your head and tossed it into your basket.

"okay.. i just need lead now." you reminded yourself, continuing to view all the supplies.

maybe something deep in your heart was telling you to buy those stickers as like a little reminder to yourself of what happened that day. but something in you had a feeling that whatever just happened, was not going to be the last you saw of that pikachu.

 but something in you had a feeling that whatever just happened, was not going to be the last you saw of that pikachu