24.0

Author: fangirlineedofsleepPersonal Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Crying?: Almost

Personal Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Crying?: Almost

"When Ladybug gets hit by an akuma, she has to deal with the consequences and so does her future self. How will 15 year old Marinette react to her future? And how will the 23 year old relive her teens? But most importantly, of course, how will a certain cat put time back in its place..."

-----

OMFG I can't express the amount of love I have for this book right here. If you only take one recommendation from here take this one. All of these authors books are so underrated when she deserves so much. I love the characters dynamics and the funny things they say and the unique situations they get into. It takes a special kind of person to think up these things and that's one of the reasons I love this author and book so much.

-----

I might be slightly obsessed with time AU's 😅. I'm reading a lot of them right now but that's aside the point. This is almost at half a thousand views 😟. Thank you so much for (maybe) reading these recommendations these type of authors are so underrated and deserve some recognition so here I am 😁. Again thank you <3 make sure to drink some water and have a nice fanfic reading session.

-Ray