14: truth or dare

"Hey how does she know my name?" Caveman asks as we walk past the showers.

"Oh she's got the whole place wired" zigzag says as he throws his shovel towards the shovel cupboard or whatever you want to call it.

"Oh yeah she's got these little tiny microphones and cameras all over the place. Yeah she's got them in the rec room, she's got em in the tent, she's got em in the showers." He says wide eyed as he stares ahead smirking.

"They're not in the showers." Caveman states

"Man don't listen to him I read his file says he suffers from acute paranoia." Squid says to Stanley. This was news too me, I mean I always knew he wasn't all there one hundred percent of the time but I never really thought it was a mental thing.

"So that means she watches me everyday huh?" Magnet says making Stanley laugh as I roll my eyes with a grin.

"Man says she got cameras and microphones not microscopes." Armpit says now making me laugh as Magnet pushes him away.

~time skip

Free time and dinner was over and thank god it was something edible. I had just gotten back from my shower in the wardens cabin to see the boys doing what they usually do.

"Hey loon how come I didn't see you at the showers?" Armpit asks looking up from his previous lying down position.

"What you trying to see me in the shower Pit." I say teasing him as he rolls his eyes and lays back down.

"She gets to shower in the wardens cabin." Zigzag says making all the boys turn to me complaining about there showers compared to mine.

"And she doesn't even ask for tokens." I say smiling as I wring out my hair as it returns to its curlier state. The boys groan more as I roll my eyes and sit myself on zigzags cot.

"Hey darlin." He says as he kisses me cheek.

"Hello. Zig what was Squid saying about acute paranoia?" I ask not wanting to pry but I wanted to know about this.

"It's nothing, I got it from my mom my brain just overworks and creates these fears and scenarios that's all." He says looking down at me as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his.

"we should play a game or something" Squid says throwing the dice on the bed making everyone groan not wanting to play.

"Like what Squid?" I say kinda wanting to do something new.

"I don't know. Truth or dare?" He says and I shrug in a agreement as everyone groans getting up from their beds moving in closer together. Zero still stayed in his cot but I didn't want to bug him.

"Alright X truth or dare." Squid says starting the game off.

"Dare man." X-ray says confidently

"Shit I got nothing. Umm go knock on Mr. Sirs cabin and say you found a lizard." Squid says and X-ray did just that. We heard gunshots for a good 5 minutes after that. The game had gone on a couple more rounds till it got to me.

"Alright chica truth or dare." Magnet asks me smiling deviously.

"I'm scared of what you got in mind so truth." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Dammit I had a good one. 3 turn ons and 3 turn offs." He says straight to the dirty stuff I swear.

"Oh easy turn ons are funny, smell good, and hands. Turn offs are burping, bad attitude, and too cocky." I say without thinking twice as Magnet looks at Zigzag.

"Alright my turn. Stanley truth or dare?" I say turning the attention towards him.

"Umm truth." He says nervously

"Weirdest dream you've had at camp." I say hoping it was something good.

"Umm I don't remember." He says lying as he looks away from everyone.

"That's a lie what is it? You picked truth c'mon" I question him again.

"Fine but you guys can't make fun of me. When I first got here I had a dream that I got bit by a yellow spotted lizard and turned into a vampire and turned you all into vampires. That's all I remember." He says making me laugh as the rest of the boys join after me. We were definitely making fun of the silly dream.

"Oh shut up. Squid truth or dare." Stanley asks changing the subject off of him. Squid does his dare, then armpit answers his truth as well as magnet, then to X-ray as he answers a truth, then back to Squid again who does another dare.

"Alright Zig truth or dare." Squid says with a mischievous look on his face as he looks at me them back to Zig.

"Dare. I know what your truth question is you asshole." Zigzag says pushing Squids shoulder.

"All right last dare of the night. Zigzag I dare you to tell Looney what you told me last night." Squid says smirking as I look at Zigzag who looks like a nervous wreck and Magnet looked shocked while the other boys look confused.

"Chicken out. New dare." Zigzag says as Squid groans. Why was this so important to Squid for Zigzag to tell me. I wasn't to worried I mean it's not like he could've cheated on me I'm the only girl here.

"I got nothing you ruined my fun. Game over" He says walking back to his cot as everyone else does the same. I'm pretty sure the only one really into it was Squid. Zigzag pulled me into his cot and wrapped his free arm around me. I turn in his arms to face him our faces nearly touching.

"Wanna tell me what Squid was talking about. It's alright if you want to wait to tell me." I say as I run my hand through his hair.

"Later. Time to sleep." He says kissing me quickly.

"Goodnight boys." I say and murmurs of goodnight loon were heard as we all fall asleep.