-(15) i do not want to lose you

warning: sexual scenes

.

ZILLIAH's heart flutter at his words. She can't help but blush.

"It's true", Draco speaks again, trailing his finger teasingly down her chest, making her veins heat up once more.

He then dips down in an instant and bites down on her nipple making her growl in utter pleasure. "Draco- oh please"

He simultaneously inserts a finger inside her. She gasps out so loudly as it enters.

"You're so tight..", he mumbles against her breast, the heat sending her into a wave of madness.

He slowly circles his finger inside her for a few seconds before inserting another one without warning and making her moan earnestly. "Merlin- I.. oh my."

"Loosen up for me, come on..", he mumbles again, adding another finger after a moment, trailing his kisses downwards.

She is embarassed at how much of a mess she is just with his fingers in her. She can't even begin to think what her state would be when he enters her. And having to make him wait this long? She is truly embarassed.

As if he was reading her mind, he tells her, "Hey. It's alright. I'm enjoying it."

She smiles at him fondly but it suddenly changes into a face with ecstacy rippling through, as he pushes his fingers in even deeper.

"I'm enjoying it so so much", he utters at her, his eyes hungry and eager.

"Draco", she calls. "You can.. it's alright."

"No. You won't be able to-"

"It's alright, Draco." She feels bad making him wait so long.

He looks at her sceptically but she always had the ability to convince people with her eyes and words.

"Alright..", he mumbles, bringing their lips together as he adjusts his position on top of her.

In between the frantic kisses, he brings his tip onto her opening and enters, slowly. All her senses increase alarmingly high and she feels everything tenfold, making it harder to remain still for him.

"Tell me if it hurts too much, alright?", he breathes against her.

"Dont worry, it'll be alri-"

"You've got to tell me. You understand?"

"I will", she gasps out as he goes in deeper.

It does hurt but the pleasure along with Draco's praises and moans overrides the pain.

"Come on, darling- oh, yes", he splutters out as he finally reaches all the way in. He pauses for a moment, the both of them panting heavy and hard, in a wave of high. "Good?", he asks her with true concern in his voice.

"Yeah..", she mumbles.

"Okay.." He brings his lips down onto her neck before starting to thrust, slowly. She flutters her eyes shut enjoying him as a whole- just so much that she can see stars in her own eyes. "You feel so good, Zilliah. So good."

She can't control the moans that leave her mouth. She is so glad he had the foresight to cast the silencing charm earlier.

He places his hand down on her stomach- feeling himself deep inside her as he thrusts. Merely looking down on it makes her feel things she's never felt before.

He lifts his gaze onto her and she does too. And she can't help but notice the passion glowing in his eyes- not just lust or mad craving, but pure and meaningful passion.