-(43) she doesn't have it in her

ZILLIAH is silently fuming as she stands at the entrance of the hospital wing, watching the whole of the Weasley family gathered around Bill Weasley who has been attacked by Fenrir Greyback, a death eater.

A death eater that had entered Hogwarts along with many others causing chaos and destruction because of Draco while she was put to sleep.

If she hadn't been too damn tired, she would've figured out that he was upto something the instant she had seen him in his suit at the middle of the night. But every last bone in her was aching. She had drawn in the fatigue from Draco two times over even when her own reigned within her, paining and suffocating her. And he had taken advantage of that, forcing the sleeping draught down her throat while she couldn't even keep herself up properly.

Keeping you safe.

The words echo through inside her mind.

"Do you think he would've done it?", Hermione speaks, seated on the bed nearest to the entrance, her eyes fixated as Fleur, Bill's fiancée, argues with Mrs. Weasley on how she still loves Bill despite the vicious scar on his face and that it doesn't change anything.

Turns out, Draco was tasked to let the death eaters into the castle and kill Dumbledore. That was what he had been hiding all this while. That was what he had been suffering from.

"No", Harry speaks from beside her, lifting his eyes onto Zilliah and locking them there. "No, he was lowering his wand. It was Snape. It was always Snape."

Zilliah takes in a deep breath, resolute and firm. "Excuse me, I need to be somewhere right now."

____________________

"What the fuck are you doing here?!", Draco whisper shouts at her, already pulling her away from the entrance of the Malfoy Manor to a nearby room. "It's not safe."

"Draco", his mother's voice is heard, calling out to him as her footsteps approach. "The wards have been triggered. Can you see who- oh?" She stops across the room the instant her eyes land on Zilliah.

Zilliah hears Draco cuss under his breath.

"You?", Mrs. Malfoy shakes herself out of the sudden shock and walks upto to the pair of them, a finger pointed at Zilliah. "What are you doing here, Ms. Emerson?"

"I-", Zilliah gulps uncomfortably and starts, but Draco saves her the trouble of having to find an excuse.

"How do you know her?"

Mrs. Malfoy lift her eyes up onto him, her eyes suddenly holding the slightest tinge of fear. "From the ball, of course."

"Don't be silly, mother", he scoffs. "You're the worst at remembering people and I'm pretty sure you didn't even notice her at the ball."

"Now, why would you say that?"

"Because I know you."

It's Mrs. Malfoy who scoffs this time. "Draco, you are the one being silly. Of course, I had noticed her."

"Oh yeah?", Draco turns to fully face his mother, crossing his arms across his chest as he does. "Then why weren't you in my face chattering away about how she could be a potential wife for me in the future. She is a pure blood afterall."

Mrs. Malfoy's mouth part as to say something but nothing comes out.

"How do you know her, mother?", his voice turns demanding.