Apocalypse Rising (Book Four)

Now that the last of her true family from Gallifrey is gone, the Apocalypse is back to square one. Thankfully, she has Jack back at her side, and after a run-in with Donna Noble, she has the ginger with her as well.

But with the stars going out, messes to clean up with Torchwood, and the mystery of Donna Noble, how will the Apocalypse be able to keep it together?

And what happens when it's not just Rose that appears with the Children of Time?

***

I'll let you guys stew on this for a bit while I finish up my other books. ;) If you're lucky, you may get a prologue before the end of the year sucker punches me in the stomach.

The Apocalypse, on her 10th incarnation, takes on Rose Tyler's blonde hair and structure with Captain Jack Harkness's sapphire eyes, American accent and confidence. After The Year That Never Was, she dyes her hair red, but keeps it in fishtail braids. She wears a burgundy turtleneck, white skinny jeans, brown cowboy boots, a white waterfall cardigan, a white sparkling scarf, and a silver Gallifreyan wristwatch. She also sometimes wears a dark rose and black themed version of the same outfit with grey boots. She is portrayed by Leven Rambin, and her theme is "Colchis Bull" from Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, GUYS. As some of you may know, I don't have my iPad over the summer because it is school issued. The only writing resource I'll have is my computer, which I will not be able to be on that often. Updates will come slowly, if at all. So please be patient with me as I work on finishing up stories. I may get "Voyage of the Damned" up before school is out, but I make no promises. Thanks, guys!