Chapter 29

Dan started to open his presents. He saved mine for last. He picked mine up and looked up at me.

"Is it going to explode?" He said smirking. We all laughed.

"I don't know, is it?" I said smirking back. He started to tear off the wrapping paper and when he reached the box, his eyes went wide. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"(Y/N) I..." I smiled as he read the box closely.

"Th...this must have costed a fortune!" He said.

"Well it will be alot better than filming on that laptop." I said. He looked at me and smiled lovingly again. He put the camera down and walked up to me. He threw his arms around me. I hugged tightly back.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Any time." I said. The rest of the party went by fast. I could tell Jeremy and Jordan were ready to get home. Good lord they are so bad together lol. Phil,Julia,Eden,and Kian were all staying at Phil's. I hugged Julia and Eden goodbye.

"You kissed!" Eden whispered in my ear. My cheeks went red as I walked out the door. I got into the car. Dan followed and started driving. About halfway down our street... Dan stopped the car. He pulled to the side of the road. I looked over to see his forehead against the steering wheel. He took a deep breath. What was wrong with him.

"A...are you okay?" I asked concerned. Than I heard him let out a whimper of sadness. I took off my seat belt, leaned over, and took him into my arms.

"Why are you sad?" I asked. He looked up into my eyes. His were filled with tears. I was now sitting on his lap and he cupped my face.

"I'm sorry..." He said. I looked at him confused.

"Sorry for what?" I asked. He looked down than back up at me.

"For never telling you that... I love you." Just than he kissed me again. Dan Howell... loved me. That was what I was thinking about when my lips were against his. The past 2 years flashed across my closed eyes. When I first met everyone. When we went to that book store. When Dan shoved pudding in my face. When I walked in on my dad hanging from the fan. When Dan was there with me during the funeral. When he went into the girls bathroom for me. When he made that video for me. When he held me close that beautiful night. When my mom beat me with that bottle. When we almost kissed in the hospital. When I saw that black prom dress that I fell in love with. When Dan kissed me when we were dancing...every moment until now flashed before me. And there was one thing they all had in common... Dan was with me through everyone of them. When he pulled away, he smiled at me with pure happiness. But... I don't know why... I wasn't feeling happy. I was feeling.... angry. I thought about how he never brought up those moments... but he told me he loved me. Just than I got up off of his lap and crawled back into my seat. I didn't look at him. I stared out my window thinking over the things. I felt his eyes burning in the back of my head. But the car started again and we drove off.

I looked in the mirror. Why would he do that? He left me confused for all that time and now he tells me he loves me? It wasn't right. Just than the bathroom door burst open. I screamed but a hand covered my mouth. Arms pulled me out of the bathroom and took me into Dan's bedroom. I was thrown down onto his bed and the door slammed shut.

"WHAT THE-" I yelled.

"SHHH!!!" Said Dan. I felt tears build up at the cornor of my eyes.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted. Dan looked confused at me.

"You never brought up that night we spent together 2 years ago after it happened! You neve brought up what happened at the hospital! And now... now you tell me you love me? Did it ever occur to you  that I was slightly in love with you?! STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!!!" I was stopped by Dan's lips against mine. I tried to pull back... but I kissed back. He pulled back and started weeping loudly into my shoulder.

"I... I didn't think you ever loved me." He whispered.

"Wha- what?" I said. He pulled back and looked into my eyes again. A weak smiled creeped upon his face.

"I have loved since we were 16." He said. My eyes went wide.

"The moment you walked into that classroom... I was struck." He said.

"I loved you so much and when you were hurt, I was hurt. It felt like I was being stabbed in the heart with every tear you cried. I never thought you would love me back. SO YEAH I DO LOVE YOU!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOVE ME BACK BUT THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WAY I THINK ABOUT YOU!!! I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. He gripped my waist hard and I threw my arms tightly around his neck. We fell over onto his bed. And we stayed the way we were. After what seemed like hours he pulled away.

"I love you too." I whispered in his ear. And we fell asleep in each others arms... like we did the night we were 16.