Chapter 2 Finally "friends"

After Spencer Apologized of his horrible attitude, went a few months and after that Josh's boyfriend were killed by his father. It was a big bite of the heart for Josh and it broke him down immediately. Spencer felt bad for him after hearing what happened and wanted to talk to him so he decided to go over but half of the way but didn't keep it as a good idea so he gave up with it. Yaira and Casper walked up to Spencer.

Casper: Spencer.. is there a change you could befriend Josh and help him feel better..?

Spencer: Don't think it's a good idea.. i mean he still hates me what i did.

Yaira: could u Atleast try..? We don't want him to be like this.. He isn't like this normally..

Spencer: look kid. I told you. I won't work.! I don't wanna bother him so leave it be.

Spencer left from the situation and went to his room. Few days passed and Casper and Yaira decided to try make Spencer talk to Josh again. They went to find him and found him in the living room.

Yaira: Spencer.. can u pls just try and talk to Josh...?

Spencer: didn't i tell u already?! It's not good idea!! Plus he hates me!!.

Casper: I just found out that Josh doesn't even care what u did anymore. Can u just make him himself again..??

Spencer: I-.. ugh.. fine... I'll try..

Yaira and Casper smiled and Watched Spencer go to Josh's room. Spencer went inside and looked at Josh.

Spencer: Josh..? Are u okay..?

Josh turned around to look at him and stopped bandaging his hands.

Josh: What are u doing here.?

Spencer: i just wanted to make sure you're okay...

Josh turned back to look at his hands and started yo bandage himself again. Spencer walked next to him and sat on the bed.

Spencer: Josh.. I'm sorry abt ur loss.. i understand hos u feel but.. can u Atleast come out from ur room..?

Josh: Why would i.? I'm not even wanted there.

Spencer sighed and hugs him softly. Josh as shocked started to tear up and looked at Spencer.

Spencer: you looked like u needed it.

Josh stayed quiet and hugged back tightly as Spencer were hugging him, he pulled him closer and rubbed his back. Josh started to tear up alot and cried out loud. Few minutes passed and Josh has calmed down. Spencer stopped hugging him.

Spencer: Feeling better..?

Josh: y-yeah.. Thanks...

Spencer: i don't rlly deserve the praise. I've done horrible things to u and Shade. I need to apologize abt it. I'm sorry.

Josh: Look i don't rlly care anymore abt it anymore.. i should have trusted u when u first tried to apologize.. I'm sorry i didn't trust you.

Spencer: it's okay i understand.

Time went past by and they talked many hours. After talking Spencer decided to take Josh out of his room to the others. Spencer pulled Josh's arm and left the room. Josh looked at the hand and felt weird. He thought it was because of all the crying so he didn't care that much.