Chapter 3 friends to lovers

After Spencer ahead to his room he zone out for a second. He started to question his feelings for Josh. He thought he was just nervous because he's now friends with his old Enemy. Spencer looked at his ring on the finger and sighed.

Spencer's POV: Am i falling for him already..? It hasn't even been like a year since we became friends... Ugh... What's wrong with me...

Spencer took of the ring and threws it in the trash. As he did it he sat on the bed and started to think. At the same time Josh knocked on his door.

Josh: Hey Spencer..? Can i come in..?

Spencer: Sure.. go ahead..

Josh got inside and closed the door slowly while looking at Spencer. Spencer looked back nervously.

Josh: uhm.. i just wanted to apologize for calling u... Adorable earlier.. uhm...

Spencer: Hey it's okay rlly... I kinda enjoyed hearing it...

Josh looked at Spencer again and Blushed. Then he sat down on the bed next to him.

Josh: you sure it didn't make u uncomfortable...?

Spencer: I am. Dw rlly. ^^

Josh: Alr.. just making sure..

Spencer places hand on his cheek and leads head to make him look at him.

Spencer: Hey rlly.. I'm not lying.. I'm comfortable with it.

Josh: okay.

Spencer let go of Josh's Cheek and looked away. Josh places hand on his thigh. Spencer looked at it and Blushed. Josh then pulled Spencer closer and looked at him. Spencer panicked and Blushed a lot. As Josh giggled, Spencer pulled His cheek and kissed him softly. Josh kissed back while holding his waist. Kissing continued for 10 seconds and Spencer Pushed Josh off.

Spencer: I-I'M SO SORRY ABT THAT!!.. I WASN'T THINKING!!...

Josh: Hey hey..! It's okay.. -mumbles- kinda enjoyed it...

Spencer: I'm rlly sorry!! I am!!..

Josh got up and walked up to Spencer and grabbed his hand.

Josh: it's okay!.. i kinda enjoyed it..

As Spencer heard Those words he blushed a lot and looked away. Josh grabbed his waist and pulled closer. Spencer looked at him.

Josh: yk.. I'm not scared to do it again.

Josh then kissed Spencer softly. Spencer blushed more and kissed back. As they continued Josh picked up Spencer slowly and holds him up. Spencer enjoyed every Second of it and grabbed Josh's shoulders tightly. Josh enjoyed while continued and then stopped to look at him. Spencer grabbed air and looked back.

Spencer: F-.. F*ck you...

Josh: Heh.. glad u liked. ^^

Spencer: Hmph...

Josh giggled while putting Spencer down.
Spencer looked away while being embarrassed and thought how did that happen.

Josh: so are we a thing now...?

Spencer: i mean... I don't Rlly mind.

Josh: don't mind either.

Spencer: so we are... Official...?

Josh: sure. ^^

Both of them smiled and hugged each other. Josh kissed Spencer's forhead and pulled him out of the room. Spencer looked at him with smile on his face.

Josh: are we going to tell for everyone..?

Spencer: probably.. should..

Josh: u sure you want..?

Spencer: it rlly doesn't matter. ^^

Josh then agreed to tell other with him so he went to find Yaira, Casper and Shade. As they found them they stopped in front of them.

Josh: Hey gu-

Casper: SO HOW'D IT GO?!!

Yaira: YE?!!

Spencer and Josh: ?!!..

Shade: ??

Casper: are u two a thing?? :0

Shade: what?!!

Josh: Wh-.. How'd-.. ... Did u two stalk on us..?!

Spencer: omfg....

Yaira: we kinda did.. :')

Casper: eheheh... :'/

Josh: god damn it.. well yeah.. we are..

Yaira and Casper started to scream their throat out while shade looked at Spencer and Josh Shockley.

Shade: You two are rlly...?

Spencer: ....

Josh: mhm..

Shade: I'm happy for you two!! I'm glad u guys got along and now are together!! ^^

Spencer: Thanks Shade.. heh...

Josh: !!.

Shade hugged both of them and smiled. Spencer and Josh hugged back and also smiled. Shade stopped and told Spencer and Josh to have great time with each other and went to his room. As Yaira and Casper stopped screaming they both looked st Spencer and Josh.

Casper: so when will be ur two's first time on yk? ;))

Yaira: Ooohh~

Spencer and Josh Blushed as like red tomatoes and got embarrassed.

Josh: W-WHOA WHOA EASY THERE..!!

Spencer: J-Jesus...

Casper: i bet they do it in week.

Yaira: i bet 100$ they're doing it 3 days.

Casper: i bet 300$ they do it tomorrow!!

Yaira: I BET 500$ THEY DO IT TONIGHT >:/

Casper: I BET 1000$ THEY DO IT NOW!!!

Spencer: Wait a minute! Going too far...

Josh: .........

Spencer and Josh looked at each other and blushes bit and looked away. Both of them were very embarrassed. As Casper and Yaira looked each other they smiled and left quietly them alone.

Josh: Yk.. We don't have to do it so early..

Spencer: ik ik... I'm down.. when you're ready..

Josh: I'm also down when you are...

Spencer: uhm....

Spencer moved closer to Josh and josh looked at him. Spencer looked back and Blushed. As Josh were staring at him he grabbed Spencer's waist. Spencer blushed alot. Slowly Josh moved his head closer to Spencer face. As He was doing it Spencer grabbed Josh's cheek's and Kissed him suddenly. Josh kissed back and continued.

TO BE CONTINUED