A new idea...

Test Tube was in her lab. She was sitting at her desk, thinking of some experiments she could do. She had no idea. She was bored out of her mind, not having any ideas for experiments.

Test Tube glanced over to the shelves with experiments for a moment. The serum that split Yin and Yang into two different beings used to be there, on one of the shelves, labeled as Experiment 626. It was pretty interesting to see what the thing did on Yin-Yang, in Test Tube's opinion. Test Tube then suddenly got an idea.

"Wait... that's it!" She said aloud, jumping up happily. "Now I just gotta prepare it..."

She prepared a file to write, so she could plan out the experiment precisely.

It took Test Tube 5 hours, 12 pens and a few DrFizz cans until her files were ready. Now she just had to ask Yin-Yang for "help"...

She opened a group chat.

Test Tube created a group chat

Test Tube changed the chat name to "Question"

Test Tube added Yin and Yang to the chat

Test Tube: Yin and Yang, I need both your help at the lab

Yang: Why would we help you, stupid?

Yin: What do you need?

Test Tube: I can't explain it now. I just need help

Yang: Just ask that stupid boyfriend of yours

Test Tube: He's not stupid

Test Tube: Just come down to the lab

Yin: Yang does have a point... why can't you ask Fan right now?

Test Tube: He's busy

Yang: Oh. Also since when did we agree on stuff-

Yin: We'll be there in a few minutes

Yang: NO!

Yin: Stfu

Yang: No u

Test Tube: Stop arguing

Test Tube: You know where it is right?

Yin: Ye

Yang: Superior-than-water-DrFizz machine

Test Tube: Yep, there it is

Yin: We'll be there

Test Tube: Good, see you then

Test Tube disconnected

Yin disconnected

Yang disconnected

Test Tube deleted "Question"

Test Tube laid her phone down, smiling. It wasn't a warm smile, it was a devilish one. She then noticed she was smiling like a psycho.

"This is just for science." She told herself firmly. "It's not for your entertainment. You're not a psycho for wanting to torture someone just for science... right...? UGH, stop overthinking this!"

Then, a *thud* was heard. Yin-Yang had arrived.

"Hey Test Tube, what do you need?" Yin asked in a friendly tone. "Yeah, what do you want, stupid?" Yang asked in a less friendly tone.

"Oh, I just wanted you guys to help me with some... experiments..." Test Tube replied, approaching the circular black and white bros. Her tone was a bit cold.

Yin felt a little confused. Yang was just annoyed he had to get out of the hotel just to help someone.

"...What experiments are you talking about?" Yin asked hesitantly.

"Oh, I just made a serum that can help you sleep and I thought you'd be someone who has difficulties sleeping." Test Tube explained. "Follow me."

Yin-Yang stood up and followed Test Tube. She brought them to a room with a chair.

"Sit down." She said.

Yin-Yang obliged and sat down.

"Ok, I hope you're not afraid of syringes, because I can't insert the serum in a different way at the moment." Test Tube said, pulling out a pretty big syringe with a pretty large needle.

Yin felt a little uneasy. Yang noticed this.

"Are you seriously scared of a needle? It's not gonna hurt that bad, loser." Yang said.

He also was a little scared, but he didn't want to show it.

"Ok, I'm gonna inject the needle now." Test Tube said.

Yin-Yang nodded, a bit shakily. Test Tube held the needle near Yin-Yang's arm.

"Here it goes."

She injected the needle. Yin-Yang flinched. Test Tube then patched the wound up.

"You're done." She said.

Yin-Yang started feeling sleepy a few seconds after Test Tube pulled out the needle. They fell unconscious on the chair.

Test Tube smiled devilishly again.

"It worked!" She said. "Now I can use this numbing serum on them if they misbehave." She glanced over to a gun you can fill with arrows.

She then walked over to Yin-Yang and picked them up. They were surprisingly light.

Yin-Yang woke up on a metal table. Their hands were tied to the table. They looked around confused.

"What's going on?" Yin asked.

"We are tied up, stupid." Yang replied. He sounded a bit uneasy.

Test Tube came walking in.

"Ah, I see you're awake." 

716 words!