Just some tests...

Torture and language warning!

"Ah, I see you're awake." Test Tube said, walking in, with a serious look.

"Yes, no shit, stupid." Yang replied, trying to break free but with no avail.

Test Tube snickered. She then looked serious again.

"I will be running some tests on you." She then explained.

"What kind of tests do you want to run on us?" Yin asked. He felt really uneasy at this point. "AND WHY ARE WE TIED UP, IDIOT?!" Yang yelled, trying to break free even harder now because he was getting frustrated.

"Just some tests. Some normal tests any scientist would do..."

The tone Test Tube used made Yin and Yang both feel nervous, neither of them knowing why.

"But first, I need to do one thing."

Test Tube walked to a table, grabbed a small knife and a chip, walked back ti Yin-Yang and sat down on a stool next to their right hand.

"I'm gonna put a chip in."

"Why?" Yin asked.

"Because I need to be able to follow you."

"What are you? The Chinese government?" Yang asked, annoyed.

"No, I'm an American, proud scientist who's not single, unlike you." Test Tube said, roasting Yin-Yang right at the spot.

She then grabbed the knife and started cutting the skin of Yin-Yang's hand.

Yin yelped. Yang was trying to hold his screams in pain in. Both could feel the pain while Test Tube was making a square-shaped small hole in the skin.

Test Tube put the chip in. Both Yin and Yang yelped this time at the feeling of a cold chip in their flesh. Since they didn't get anything to numb the pain, they could both feel everything that was happening.

There was a small tear in Yin's eye. Yang's eye had a grimace, since Yang was trying not to show his weakness. Test Tube stitched the wound.

"All done. Now we're going for the real tests." She said.

"Why didn't you give us anything to numb the pain? It really hurt..." Yin said.

"Wow, if you think that's already bad, then I have bad news for you. WE HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKING STARTED!"

Yin gulped. Yang looked concerned too.

"Fuck, Yin, I think shit just got real." Yang said.

Test Tube walked to a lever on the wall. She pulled it.

Yin and Yang both screamed in pain, because they got electrocuted. They could feel the electricity flow through their arms and hands and go over to their body. Everything hurt. They both wanted it to stop, but it just wouldn't stop.

After what felt like ages, Test Tube pulled the lever up again. The electrocution stopped. Tears were streaming down Yin-Yang's face, from both of their eyes. Their voices were both hoarse from the screaming.

Test Tube wrote something down on a clipboard. The first test was completed.

"Why- why did you do that?" Yin asked through sobs.

"You fucking electrocuted us. I swear I will beat your ass!" Yang added, also sobbing.

Yin felt bad for Yang. He mentally hugged him. Yang mentally hugged back.

"Well, it's for science." Test Tube said. "And I'm the scientist here, so let me do my work."

She then was about to walk to the table again when she got an incoming call. She groaned and walked to the table, where her phone was. It was a call from Fan.

I woke up when it was mornin'

Was a death like any other day

I had a bad time, cause I couldn't rhyme

Until I could when I saw her walking down the street

That was Test Tube's ringtone. Test Tube groaned in annoyance. She grabbed a syringe with neon yellow liquid inside it really quick, injected Yin-Yang with it (this hurt because she was in a hurry and just JABBED the needle in) and left the room, picking up the phone.

"Hey Fan, what's the matter?" She asked.

"What are you doing down there? It's already like 10pm! I think you should head back to the hotel." Fan said. "I miss you Testy." He added.

"Well-" Test Tube felt her face heat up. "I'm busy with an experiment right now."

"Can't it wait? You've been out there all day. I wanna play Minecraft with you and cuddle."

Test Tube sighed, remembering the promise.

"I-I'll try to finish it as quickly as possible." She then said.

"Ok, c'ya."

"Bye Fan."

"Love you."

"Love you too..."

The two hang up. Test Tube walked back to the room, where Yin-Yang was screaming and struggling in pain, because the liquid inside their body was burning very painfully.

"MAKE IT STOP!" Yang screamed. "PLEASE!" Yin added.

"The effect will wear off in like 20 minutes." Test Tube said. She looked at her watch. "Ok, 15 minutes."

"MAKE IT STOP NOW!"

"Ugh, you're lucky I have a boyfriend." Test Tube grabbed the gun and shot Yin-Yang in the side with an arrow with sleep serum. Yin-Yang stopped screaming and fell limb.

Test Tube untied them and brought them to their room she had prepared for them. She threw the round object in and slammed the door shut. She then went on her way to the tube, got sucked up and when she was outside, she made her way to Hotel OJ, to go play Minecraft and cuddle with Fan.

Yin-Yang woke up again. Everything burned. They rolled up in a ball of misery and pain, whimpering quietly, since the pain was already wearing off, but still noticeable and hurting enough to make someone suffer.

Somewhere like 5 minuets later, the pain had fully worn off. Yin-Yang was laying on the ground, still curled up in a ball of fear, shaking and trembling heavily.

"Yang, I think w-we'll be here for a long time..." Yin cried softly.

"What makes you think that?" Yang asked.

"She put a chip in our wrist."

"Oh yeah, fuck."

Yang then suddenly perked up.

"Yin?"

"Yeah?" Yin asked, still sobbing.

"We're not tied up anymore. We are in... a different room."

Yin stopped shaking and looked around too. The room was a small, dim-lighted room with a small bed. The bed and the dim light were the only things there. More than that couldn't be found in the room.

"Yep, as I said, we will be staying here for a while." He then said. 

1041 words!