"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Language, a bit of gore and torture warning!

Yin-Yang woke up on the bed. They had laid down there and went to sleep. They heard the door open. Test Tube stood there.

"Have you slept well?" She asked in a cold tone. "I hope you did, because you'll need it."

"Are you gonna hurt us again?" Yang asked.

He felt their body back away a bit. He knew Yin was doing this and for the first time, he didn't try to stop him or make a mean remark about it.

"It's for science." Test Tube replied.

She walked up to Yin-Yang and grabbed their arm firmly.

She then took them with her. Yin-Yang tried to break free at first, but Test Tube's grip was strong like iron. She dragged Yin-Yang along and put them in a room with a kind of machine. The machine had a round-like shape and had wheels. It had one mechanic arm, which was holding a knife. Yin-Yang looked at it confused.

"Yin-Yang, this thing will throw knives at you. Try to dodge them." Test Tube said.

"Why are you being like MePhone?" Yang asked. Yin stayed silent, out of fear.

"I'm not giving you a challenge. It's just for science and I need someone to test it on." Test Tube replied.

She then left the room. The machine turned on a few seconds later and started throwing knives. Yin and Yang couldn't decide who was going to control their body, so two knives hit them. One cut their head, next to Yin's eye, but then fell. It cut deep enough to make a wound though. The wound started bleeding heavily, the blood streaming down their face. The other knife came right into Yang's eye. Some blood started streaming down from the eye. Yin-Yang screamed.

"AAHHH!" Yin screamed.

"I'M FUCKING BLIND!" Yang screamed.

They fell down. The machine kept throwing knives in random directions. Test Tube sighed when she saw Yin-Yang already laying down, bleeding intensely, since the knives were sharp enough to make deep cuts.

She stopped the machine and walked up to Yin-Yang. She grabbed the knife which was in Yang's eye and pulled it out with great force. Yin-Yang screamed loudly in pain. Blood ran from Yang's eye, which was damaged badly. Test Tube knew she had to do something, or her subject would bleed to death. She pulled out a syringe and injected Yin-Yang with sleep serum. The object fell limb.

Test Tube took Yin-Yang to the room with the metal table, laid them down and tied them up in case they'd wake up again. She then grabbed a test tube filled with a chemical for healing, which was a neon cyan color. She put some in a syringe and opened Yang's eye. She injected the stuff in and closed the eye again. It would heal and Yang would be able to see again, but the scar would stay. This was because Test Tube only injected Yang's eyeball and not the skin of Yang's half. She also stitched the cut on Yin's side.

When everything was done, Test Tube took Yin-Yang to their room and forced them to drink Experiment 626. They split up and continued sleeping. Test Tube closed the door. She just had to wait for them to wake up. Then she could run some individual tests on each of them.

Yin and Yang both woke up at the same time. They both noticed they were split up. Yang noticed he could see as well. Yang groaned as he sat up. Yin did too. He stretched. Everything hurt.

"Yang, we're split up." Yin said.

"I know, dumbass." Yang replied.

"Man, I wish we didn't agree on this... everything hurts..." Yin said, standing up. "And you have a scar." He then added, noticing the scar on Yang's right eye.

"Oh, do I?" Yang asked, almost hopefully. He then got serious again. "I didn't say yes to helping that stupid bitch. You did. Thanks to you we are in this mess. Thanks to you we will stay here, get tortured, get knives in our eyes, have a small ass room and just live in ONE. BIG. HELL! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YIN! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Yang stood up, ran up to Yin and punched him in the face. Yin fell backwards.

"I HATE YOU, YIN! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD SO I COULD LIVE WITHOUT YOU!"

Yin curled up in a ball and started crying. He knew Yang was right. If he didn't say yes, they'd indeed still be at Hotel OJ, doing their usual things, not having to worry about experiments.

"YES, GO FUCKING CRY YOU CRYBABY!"

Yang walked away and sat down on the bed, resting his face in his hands. He sighed as he listened to Yin's sobs.

The door then suddenly slammed open again. Test Tube stood there again.

"I see you're awake. Good. Yin, it's your turn for a one on one experiment." She said.

Yin continued sobbing as he curled up even tighter. "No..."

"Oh, we're doing this the hard way huh?" Test Tube walked up to Yin and grabbed his arm firmly, pulling him up.

"Come on you lab rat." She said as she pulled Yin with her.

Yin continued sobbing.

"Let me go! Leave me alone! I DON'T WANT THIS!"

"Well, IT'S GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY!" Test Tube said angrily, squeezing Yin's arm tighter.

She took a struggling Yin to the table and laid him down. She tried to tie Yin up, but Yin jumped off the table and started running. He didn't see everything as clearly through a blur of tears. He heard footsteps chase him down the hall. He had to find their room, take Yang with him. No one deserved this torture. Not even Yang. He got them both into this mess and he'd get them out of it too!

He then suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. He felt sleepy and fell a few seconds later. In a blur Yin could see Test Tube approaching him.

"No... please don't..." Yin said weakly before losing consciousness.

Yin woke up on the table, tied up and everything. He tried to break free. Test Tube walked in.

"Ah, you're awake now. I had to check on your brother really quick, because he was trying to escape. I put him to sleep for a moment, though." She said with a devilish smile.

"He's not my brother." Yin said. "People think he is my brother, but actually, according to researches by people from a different object show, we are just two random balls fused together and brought to life."

"Oh." Test Tube was surprised by this info. "Alright."

She started walking to the lever. "Welp, time for the experiment."

"NO NO PLEASE NOT THAT AGAIN!" Yin yelled.

Test Tube pulled the lever anyway, but instead of electrocution, something else happened. The table tilted until it was placed vertically. The metal rings Yin's hands were tied in cut Yin's wrists a bit. Yin shifted uncomfortably.

"Now let's just wait until it warms up." Test Tube said.

"U-until what warms up?" Yin asked.

"You'll find out eventually..." Test Tube replied. 

1189 words!