Just To Be With You (part 4)

(hey guys, I'm sorry that I wasn't active lately! I was kinda busy with school. But here you go!<3)

Blitz was sitting in his office, not understanding why that bird man didn't think before tryna "help".
He wanted to talk to Stolas after work.

-hmm.."just to be with me"? What the hell..-he thinked

Meanwhile at Stolas, he layed on the couch, sighing deeply. Stolas knew that his aggressive wife would come and shout at him again. He was right, some minutes later, Stella came.

-YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
-Darling, I-
-DON'T YOU "DARLING" ME! First, you made this family look CRAZY, you made our daughter life like hell, AND you CAN'T use your power FRICKING RIGHT!!
-I can explain!! I'm so sorry..
-SHUT THE HECK UP, YOU DAMN BITCH! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
-You always say this..
-SHUT. UP. -and she leaved.

Stolas sighed again. He felt now way worse. He knew what he was doing, but he couldn't control himself. He just loved Blitz so much. Stolas was planning that he will apologize to Blitzo.
When Stella left, and continued to do her work, Stolas thinked that "It's my chance!", and teleported to Blitz. Again..
Blitz was surprised, but ofcourse, he got mad.

-STOLASS! What were you thinking?!! You almost failed our business, just because you did it "to be with me"!!
-I want to apologize. -said Stolas with a very serious face

Blitz got surprised (againnn), he never heard Stolas like this.

-It's- It's fine, goldass..

(the next part will come out soon!)